Talk

Advanced search

Cheddar is very confused...

(10 Posts)
Toddlerteaplease Thu 27-Jun-19 19:24:19

As to why I am sitting in 'her' garden. I don't think I've ever sat outside since adopting her last year. She is completely perplexed, jumping on and off my knee and the table, and being very vocal.

OP’s posts: |
PinkSparklyPussyCat Thu 27-Jun-19 21:06:35

Oh that little face!

Missing the point here completely but I love the colour of your toenails!

Toddlerteaplease Thu 27-Jun-19 21:22:58

Thanks! It's Opi

Toddlerteaplease Thu 27-Jun-19 21:23:50

Apparently she was confused as us not asked her permission to use her garden.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 28-Jun-19 10:29:17

grin you'll be getting a "gift" left on your pillow or just at the side of your bed where you put your bare feet , bleary eyed at 5am.

(Just to remind you of the rules , Cat Consent and all that)

My DH is doing some garden clearance in readiness for our two going out. Tarot is practically folded up in the doorway at the french doors , plotting his demise for his chintziness.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 28-Jun-19 11:43:08

She is the most ridiculously well behaved feline. They both are, so I can guarantee that there will be no gifts left!

YesQueen Fri 28-Jun-19 11:46:50

Ollie supervises me when I go outside. Just to make sure I don't trash HIS garden. Or go anywhere I'm not allowed grin

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 28-Jun-19 12:11:02

What no gifts - ever ? Not even a dismembered moth?
My previous cat used to bring fieldmice (unscathed) sparrow-parts , (legs and the odd wing or head, she ate the soft underbelly) and a frog ! ...which I rescued unhurt.

You must've really got in Cheddar's Bad Books grin

I am anticipating many many 'presents' from my new cats

YesQueen Fri 28-Jun-19 12:16:26

@70isaLimitNotaTarget mine has only ever brought me a leaf. He couldn't catch a cold and thinks insects/birds are "friends, not food, go to pets at home mama for food"

Toddlerteaplease Fri 28-Jun-19 14:24:45

No, no presents ever. From any of them. They couldn't catch a cold. Not even a leaf!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in