Talk

Advanced search

My cat bit me this morning (light hearted)

(19 Posts)
TheSecondMrsAshwell Wed 15-May-19 13:57:12

Ashycat bit me this morning.

She couldn't get over my leg in bed (I was on top of the covers) and so decided a judiciously placed canine in the kneecap would do the trick - just gentle pressure, not a mauling. It worked.

I sat up and said "did you just bite me?" she looked back with a face that said "I may have. I'm not saying anything till my solicitor gets here."

I suspect she wants the solicitor to sue me for not giving her enough of the bed.

Toddlerteaplease Wed 15-May-19 16:33:32

I made the mistake of letting Cheddar luck something off my finger. Which was fine until she decided to chew it. My finger is not a piece of chicken.

MadCatEnthusiast Wed 15-May-19 17:49:37

My finger is not a piece of chicken

Perhaps human meat does taste like chicken

TheSecondMrsAshwell Thu 16-May-19 08:54:43

My finger is not a piece of chicken

Well it should be. You've been a catslave long enough to know that.

I'm working from home today and Ashycat is in her element - the garden is all hers and she's getting a bit of sunshine on the ol' fur.

QOD Thu 16-May-19 08:56:40

My cat bites everyone. Everything. Everyday.
He’s a bitey bastard bastard cat but we love him.
Fuck knows why when he frequently wakes me around 6am by savaging a foot

TheLongRider Thu 16-May-19 09:13:33

We've got his female twin. She self-identifies as a police attack dog. Everything gets bitten. She also has the best "no comment" face.

YetAnotherSpartacus Thu 16-May-19 11:52:23

there is something about fangs on black cats ...

QOD Thu 16-May-19 20:15:45

There sure is ...

YetAnotherSpartacus Fri 17-May-19 10:17:24

Now that's terrifying. As much as love kitty belly there would be no way I'd be going near that one.

Loyaultemelie Fri 17-May-19 10:32:20

My name is Franky and I am Biting Dependent. I nibble toes when I'm hungry. I nibble legs when I want stroked. I nibble fingers when I get stroked. I am so not sorry!

YetAnotherSpartacus Fri 17-May-19 11:02:45

Franky looks like butter would not melt ....

CuppaTeaAndAJammieDodger Fri 17-May-19 11:15:28

No biting, but resident moggy did his usual trick of presenting his adorable fluffy tummy to me to rub this morning, only to attack me with both teeth and claws as soon as I obliged. I should have learnt by now.

WoollyMollyMonkey Fri 17-May-19 11:18:48

I wish there was a like button to press for those pictures of lovely cats!

TheABC Fri 17-May-19 11:20:33

Ditto. Lovely cats!

RavenLG Fri 17-May-19 11:24:46

Not cat, but my guinea pig bit me this morning while I fed him a blueberry. My finger is not a blueberry!

DontCallMeShitley Fri 17-May-19 11:42:39

My little one would nibble my finger gently to wake me up and feed her.

My old boy would launch himself at my ankles and get stuck in.

I miss them both.

TheSecondMrsAshwell Fri 17-May-19 13:11:04

Not cat, but my guinea pig bit me this morning while I fed him a blueberry. My finger is not a blueberry!

Yeah they love to do that don't they? Guinea pigs afe chancers like that - "Go on, bite it, it might be food."

DeadWife Fri 17-May-19 14:16:02

Dcat has only ever bitten me when I've had someone else look after him for a while for whatever reason, holidays etc.

Each time I return I get nipped, it's a bit of a ritual now. He must make his displeasure over the change of routine known. Then we're back to normal 😸.

Beamur Fri 17-May-19 14:24:15

One of my cats bites gently when happy.
He also bites my DD in displeasure because he misses her and she must be punished for going away.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »