Talk

Advanced search

So what did you do this morning?

(5 Posts)
IWantToUseAnApostrophy Sun 20-Jan-19 19:49:33

Me? Well, I picked up boy cat with one hand, held his back feet with the other and dunked his back end in warm water for a couple of minutes. I then wiped his bum and repeated twice more. He then whimpered away and hid. He's now having a cuddle! And the truest amazing part? Teeth and claws were never seen in anger! Poor 💩 boy

OP’s posts: |
Toddlerteaplease Sun 20-Jan-19 20:40:40

I've had to wipe cheddars bum several times. Got a hygiene trim in the end, she's a short hair. My other car is long haired and also needed a bum wipe the other day!

neversleepagain Sun 20-Jan-19 20:42:43

I did the same last week. Had to use a wipe to clean our kittens dirty pooey bum. He stayed still and let me get on with it but it was obvious he was very embarrassed afterwards 💩blush

Toddlerteaplease Mon 21-Jan-19 17:58:10

I once had an emergency dash to the vet for a hygiene trim after trying to remove what turned out not to be a small clingnut.

IWantToUseAnApostrophy Mon 21-Jan-19 19:59:37

He's forgiven me I think. Currently cuddling and purring (with the occasional head butt) It's the fact he just accepted his arse was going to be dumped and dangled in warm water, repeatedly. Poor boy

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in