Advanced search

PB and his fantastic followers

(1000 Posts)
Ollivander84 Wed 18-Apr-18 21:50:59

We needed a new thread grin

cozietoesie Wed 18-Apr-18 21:57:22

wink

cozietoesie Wed 18-Apr-18 22:00:50

I reckon that Olle now 'knows' his current playthings. You need to stimulate him with something new......

Ollivander84 Wed 18-Apr-18 22:01:45

I could do with finding the laser toy...

cozietoesie Wed 18-Apr-18 22:02:24

Such as...........grin

cozietoesie Wed 18-Apr-18 22:02:55

Sorry. Ollie......

YesItsMeIDontCare Wed 18-Apr-18 22:04:15

Leroy waves a furry paw 🐾

Cailleach1 Wed 18-Apr-18 23:24:57

For goodness sake. If that isn't the picture of shameless, guilt-free decadence and sloth. Only for the tail, I wouldn't have known which end was which. All that fluff.

TheLongRider Wed 18-Apr-18 23:33:11

One of mine does that kind of shout as well. It's very frustrating. The three Fs usually cure it. Except my boy can't do one of the three! I have told mine to honour and play with the traffic because my head is melted listening to him.

Whiny toddlers are very similar.

TheLongRider Wed 18-Apr-18 23:33:40

* honour/ go out

cozietoesie Thu 19-Apr-18 00:15:10

That's some autocorrect you have there, Long. grin

cozietoesie Thu 19-Apr-18 00:32:16

Terrible sounds from the hall. I 'think' he's just gnawing his back claws. 'Think'. grin

cozietoesie Thu 19-Apr-18 00:48:37

Seniorboy was so old (and having only one back tooth) that he'd given up on claws and I had to do them for him. I'm not used to the dreadful noises. wink

Allergictoironing Thu 19-Apr-18 07:48:36

Mine chew theirs silently, never know they are doing it unless I spot them. Then again, both of mine were very quiet for a long time & even now I rarely hear anything from Girlcat. Boycat is starting to get much more vocal (usually when he's after cuddles, or overwhelmed with excitement) but the volume is tiny. Loudest noise from either was very quiet but constant mewing on the way to & from their MoTs, and I'm still waiting for the first real yell from either.

cozietoesie Thu 19-Apr-18 11:15:32

Don't they at least 'sook' , Allergic? I doubt that that's just a Siamese thing.

Ollivander84 Thu 19-Apr-18 12:02:33

I got some sleep, sadly interrupted by coughing. Me, not Ollie
He woke me about 4am but fairly quiet night, have ordered a laser toy pen for him as I've lost the other one!

LanaorAna2 Thu 19-Apr-18 14:03:27

I'm on megapills with another op scheduled for next week, my leg's gone septic again. Bah. Mr C refused breakfast (had a chew instead) and is now Upon Me Purring. Purring and eyeing the chews.

I wish for the aesthetic and sensual soul of Leroy. He's loving it.

I had to do Mr C's claws before Xmas C, it was memorable. The vet refuses 'after last time'. In the end pet and self did my toenails first, to give him the idea, and spent the next three days chasing each other round the flat, me brandishing those fantastic industrial boltcutters for the middle aged.

Allergictoironing Thu 19-Apr-18 17:41:16

Not sure what you mean by "sook"?

They do make cute chirruping noises, and sort of pigeon cooing sounds. Boycat has been known to squeak when he gets really excited. He's also been known to do the famous Ollivander "MaMa" call on a couple of occasions. Actual meowing (apart from the journey to & from the Vets) and yelling - never either of them.

I put it down to their feral upbringing, where noise could possibly have been a dangerous thing, as they are getting slowly more vocal over time as they are feeling secure here.

Ollivander84 Thu 19-Apr-18 18:00:32

O manages mama, chirrup, scream, howl and pitiful miaows. As well as indignant shouting

LanaorAna2 Thu 19-Apr-18 18:57:40

Allergic I think C means a slurpy sucking sound. Boycat says Mama! You are blessed!!

cozietoesie Thu 19-Apr-18 19:11:17

A slurpy sucking sound is just about right. (When they're cleaning between their toes.) I guess it also softens up the toenails for gnawing? grin

LanaorAna2 Thu 19-Apr-18 19:17:54

Mr C has mastered that in front of guests. Not on his toenails, either.

Ollivander84 Thu 19-Apr-18 19:18:20

O just holds out his paw for me to clip them blush

LanaorAna2 Thu 19-Apr-18 20:03:36

Rank showing off, young lady grin

LanaorAna2 Thu 19-Apr-18 20:11:42

How is tiny PB today.

Watching Nature's Biggest Beasts, the announcer proudly explains the glory of the Komodo Dragon; all 3 m of him is 'big enough to hog a kingsize bed'. I know someone else who could do that.

This thread is not accepting new messages.