Talk

Advanced search

Harry recommends...

(10 Posts)
PinkSparklyPussyCat Wed 28-Mar-18 14:24:09

...Felipure clumping cat litter. So much so he comes in from the garden especially to use the litter tray!

He's always been picky about litter and we were taking a chance changing him from Catsan but this really hits the spot!

OP’s posts: |
Toddlerteaplease Wed 28-Mar-18 17:13:10

Fatty and Snorg recommend intersand classic.

PinkSparklyPussyCat Wed 28-Mar-18 21:06:22

I’ll look out for that one. That’s if I don’t go back to Catsan - as soon as I scoop he has to christen the newly clean tray! I’ve actually been googling to find out how often a cat wees!

Toddlerteaplease Wed 28-Mar-18 22:43:02

I only have to scoop once a day.

PinkSparklyPussyCat Thu 29-Mar-18 07:04:42

He went 3 times yesterday! Maybe I need to clear it each evening rather than pouncing with my scoop as soon as he's finished!

Toddlerteaplease Thu 29-Mar-18 07:36:49

Intersand doesn't smell at all, (just in case people think I'm a total slattern, with a smelly tray£

PinkSparklyPussyCat Thu 29-Mar-18 09:18:05

I didn't think you were!

The Felipure doesn't smell either so I might have to stop being so keen with the scoop as I can't afford the doggy bags at this rate!

Kissthealderman Sun 08-Apr-18 21:49:54

I've been looking for a Harry thread to stealth post on. How's the old boy doing?

Im a long time Harry friend, but recently NC'd due to a dodgy acquaintance outing me for non-litter tray posts.

We send our love, big DangerCat and I ❤️

EachandEveryone Sun 08-Apr-18 21:52:43

I’ve used them all and mine just love Sainsbury’s Odour control it looks like Catsan and is really cheap. In fact, I’ve got a huge bag of Worlds Best that I haven’t even opened yet as Sainsbury’s is that good.

PinkSparklyPussyCat Mon 09-Apr-18 12:41:54

Kiss, he's fine, thanks for asking! We've gone 3 weeks without a vet trip so I think we're making progress!

Sorry you've had to NC, I loved your old name. Harry waves a paw to DangerCat!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in