Talk

Advanced search

Norwegian interloper

(3 Posts)
essex42 Sat 17-Mar-18 17:32:24

Reading the post further down about a rescue Maine Coone; it appears we have bought a part Norwegian Forest Cat. She, Layla, has the strangest squirrel like tail and very big ears. Long tufts of hairs between the pads on her back paws. Completely different character to our previous two felines. Very doglike - she has a favourite toy which she carries round from room to room in her mouth and takes into her basket at night. She drops the toy on our laps to throw. She doesn't miaow ever but squeaks and make these weird little trilling noises. She is GORGEOUS. Her siblings and parents look nothing like her so obviously her mum must have had a bit of fun with a "bit on the side" but I really can't imagine how she would have come across a NFC in deepest Gateshead. Methinks we need a cat DNA test.

retirednow Sat 17-Mar-18 17:33:29

She is lovely smile

PanPanPanPing Sun 18-Mar-18 07:46:53

I think one of mine is part NFC - London. I'd never heard of a NFC until a couple of years ago, but Googled the breed and Cat1 seems to have the characteristics.

Yours is lovely, essex!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: