Talk

Advanced search

How do you wipe their bums?

(7 Posts)
EachandEveryone Tue 13-Mar-18 21:03:32

Dolly is dragging around three day old poo on the ends of her bum and leg fur. I can’t get hold of her and if I do how do I get it off?

FluffySavage Tue 13-Mar-18 21:21:51

Oh God, I hate it when that happens. Damp kitchen roll usually works quite well, if its properly tangled you may need to cut the fur off with scissors. If you've got a spare pair of rubber gloves I would wear them..it can get quite messy. Good luck!

whatthefuckingfuck Tue 13-Mar-18 21:22:54

Baby wipes are quite good but if it's really matted in then I use clippers. Poor thing.

Brazenhussy0 Tue 13-Mar-18 21:27:11

Babywipes + gloves + your best cooing, soothing voice

Good luck!

Vitalogy Tue 13-Mar-18 21:28:42

Is Dolly a longhaired cat? They usually just wash it off. envy vom.
A tip from our cattery lady, to get hold without being clawed to death, wrap in towel.

EachandEveryone Tue 13-Mar-18 22:14:43

Shes too quick and when i tried she hid in her house for the full day. She came to sit with me on her birthday last week and i thought wed had a break through. Then she got the runs sad which has cleared up now but this is the aftermath. I might take her to the vets see if she will clip it. She is due a 6 month check up.

Toddlerteaplease Tue 13-Mar-18 22:46:16

I had to take one of mine to the vets after a particularly sticky poo! They clipped it and she finished the rest. It helps if their bloomers are kept very short.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: