Talk

Advanced search

My two new rescue cats (with photos!)

(7 Posts)
Sunshine49 Tue 20-Feb-18 14:57:32

Hello everyone! A big thank you to all who have given me such great advice on here since picking up my rescue cats a month ago. As a first-time cat owner, your help has been invaluable.

I know I'm long overdue in posting the obligatory photos, so finally, here they are! They're brother and sister, just over one year old and the ginger cat is the male and the tortie is the female. Needless to say, we're smitten! smile

Want2beme Tue 20-Feb-18 15:19:08

They're gorgeous. Happy catting. So glad you're enjoying your new job as a fully paid up cat slave wink

Sunshine49 Tue 20-Feb-18 15:27:58

Thanks Want2beme! The tortie girl is so timid (I haven't even been able to stroke her yet), very gentle and sweet. The ginger boy is the complete opposite - he's full of beans and always up to mischief! grin

TheLongRider Tue 20-Feb-18 17:28:42

I'll always have a soft spot for gingers and torties! They're lovely. I reckon fluffy boy gingers have the best personalities!

itstheyearzero Tue 20-Feb-18 17:29:46

Awww. What are their names OP?

Weedsnseeds1 Tue 20-Feb-18 21:50:32

Pretty Kitties grin

EachandEveryone Tue 20-Feb-18 22:57:24

Aw finally!! They are gorgeous. My rescue Tortie is a year next month and still doesn’t come to me. The only time I can stroke her is when she’s asleep! She’s lovely though and a little sod knows her own mind.

How lovely they they are together. Enjoy!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: