Talk

Advanced search

So proud of Snorg.

(12 Posts)
Toddlerteaplease Sat 10-Feb-18 16:18:06

Totally gratuitous thread. But it's a year this week that , Snorg got pancreatitis and almost died. Even after all this time, (though still have health anxiety for her) I look at her and just can't believe she's still here. And made a complete recovery! The vets were amazed that she survived. I am so proud of her.

retirednow Sat 10-Feb-18 16:49:10

Beautiful, star

Want2beme Sat 10-Feb-18 16:53:11

Bless little Snorgsmile

YetAnotherSpartacus Sat 10-Feb-18 19:09:49

Have a wonderful year Princes Snorg (and Fatty). Stay healthy and stop frightening your human Mummy!

Hamsterian Sun 11-Feb-18 08:46:10

Aaaawww, look at that little face!

Toddlerteaplease Sun 11-Feb-18 09:34:22

Snorg just wanted a post about her. As her sister gets all the attention.grin

Allergictoironing Sun 11-Feb-18 09:50:49

That first picture is one of the most pathetic things I've seen, with her little bandaged paw and tail, with tubes and shit sad. But at least she's well now, and running your life smile.

Toddlerteaplease Sun 11-Feb-18 11:15:52

Yes. It was awful. But I treasured that cuddle. She put her paw on my face, and I knew she appreciated me being there. I like to think, that knowing she was lived gave her the will to live. hmm

Toddlerteaplease Sun 11-Feb-18 11:19:25

*loved.

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sun 11-Feb-18 12:50:41

Oh bless her, that first picture is so sad. She’s such a gorgeous girl, I love seeing pictures of her

Weedsnseeds1 Sun 11-Feb-18 13:22:57

Looking at her now, you'd never know how ill she was.

Toddlerteaplease Sun 11-Feb-18 22:33:05

I am currently using a Caffè Nero loyalty card as a book mark. She absolutely loves it and has chewed the corner off it. She keeps rubbing her face on it. I'm amazed, she's never really done that with anything. I wonder if there is something in the ink.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now