Talk

Advanced search

My cat is gone :(

(10 Posts)
ShadowHarts Fri 19-Jan-18 13:13:13

My beautiful baby was killed last night by a car and I can’t stop crying. I don’t understand how someone can run over someone’s pet 😢

I don’t know how I can cope without him, I’m never going to see him again or hear his meowing or chirps. And any of his little quirks

OP’s posts: |
Notasperfectasallothermners Fri 19-Jan-18 13:15:39

Ah so sorry op... I witnessed a taxi run my dcat over and drove off years ago. Bastard.
What a horrible thing to happen, maybe burying him or having him cremated would help in some way?

DorynownotFloundering Fri 19-Jan-18 13:16:48

Oh Shadow, how awful for you. Nothing to add but big hugs if you like them, from one cat staffer to another. ( we are all just staff after all, aren't we they own us bless them !)

mumsiedarlingrevolta Fri 19-Jan-18 13:18:39

oh shadow how terribly sad.

Sending love from another "cat slave"

flowers and gin

Vinorosso74 Fri 19-Jan-18 13:31:26

How awful, I'm so sorry. I don't understand how anyone could drive off after hitting an animal. Heartless.

Want2beme Fri 19-Jan-18 13:40:29

So, so sorry for your loss. It's truly heartbreaking flowers

BulletFox Fri 19-Jan-18 13:45:32

Sorry shadow, big hugs

ShadowHarts Fri 19-Jan-18 13:45:55

We are burying him in the garden but I am too afraid to go near his body. He was the best pet I had and it’s my fault he’s gone, I should have kept him inside sad he hated being shut in but didn’t choose to go out much, he would have rather been with us

Shadow is his name, I loved him so much I wanted him to be a part of my life everywhere

OP’s posts: |
scurryfunge Fri 19-Jan-18 13:46:46

So sorry. This happened to Scurrycat just before Christmas. It does break your heart.

Notasperfectasallothermners Fri 19-Jan-18 14:09:22

Imo a cat should be able to choose going outside if they wish, your dcat wouldn't have been happy stuck in, as you said yourself, life behind glass isn't a proper cats life.
flowers

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in