Talk

Advanced search

Car behind kitchen units.

(5 Posts)
TheQueenOfWands Wed 20-Dec-17 22:00:19

I had two kittens stuck being kitchen units once.

I had to lower a tea towel down behind them, wave it until they attacked and the gently pull it up whilst they were still holding on with their little claws.

FFS.

Wallywobbles Wed 20-Dec-17 21:58:05

I would dearly love to have some inside cats but I'm not going to win this one. 3 out of 4 cats are not interested but one is.

OP’s posts: |
VeganIan Wed 20-Dec-17 21:37:19

Have you read Montezuma by Michael Morpurgo? Montezuma was an outside farm cat and the DH did not do inside cats.

Our former feral farm kitten is currently stretched out in front of the log burner with a tummy full of left over roast chicken. I have already pointed out to him this evening how much he's made himself at home grin

Wallywobbles Wed 20-Dec-17 21:32:39

Obviously that should be cat behind kitchen units.

Wallywobbles Wed 20-Dec-17 21:31:03

I was in so much trouble. But happily things have improved in the time it's taken me to post. Even though I've totally failed in my objective.

DH is out for the evening ETA unknown.

DD and I brought feral outside farm kitten in to worm. This is a strictly outside cat farm. DH doesn't do inside cats ever.

Feral kitten promptly disappears down behind the kitchen units.

Catch big outside cat who has never been inside before. He promptly disappears under side board cupboard thing. But comes out for food. He can hear kitten so calls her. She's is squeaking away but is now somewhere deeper behind cupboard and he can't work it out.

20 mins later big cat has had kitten food, warmed smoked mackerel pâté and has persuaded kitten out. No one has been wormed but at least everyone is out before DH discovers the cat chaos I've created.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in