Talk

Advanced search

Poos and pees in different litter trays

(3 Posts)
ocelot41 Fri 15-Dec-17 22:09:59

Milady is a strange one. She will wait until I am nearby, then inform me that she has to go to the bathroom for a no 1. She will then wait until I have finished scooping litter tray no 1, call me again and then trot off to litter tray no 2 for a no 2 at the other end of the house. Then she will come back and inform me that I may clean that one also. She is SO fussy about cleanliness. Does anyone else's cat do this? I am baffled - why not wee and poo at the same time, in the same box?

OP’s posts: |
CheekyFuckersAreEntertaining Fri 15-Dec-17 23:14:22

Mine won't toilet in the house at all now. Her Majesty demands that one of her humans opens the door and stands by (but turned away so not watching of course!) whilst she does her business on our lawn then stands by weighing up whether or not to come back in. The humans must wait. They may not close the door until Her Majesty gives permission.

TheSecondOfHerName Sat 16-Dec-17 09:10:26

M comes and finds me to inform me that she has done a poo and then vocalises until I've removed it from the tray.

Her wees are stealth wees; I only find out about them when I check the litter for clumps.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in