Talk

Advanced search

Ollie went to the vet..

(5 Posts)
Ollivander84 Tue 05-Dec-17 22:54:05

No throwing up this time. He did however manage to spit at a dog through his crate hmm (we went for his routine steroid jab)
Opened the carrier at the top, he saw the vet, squinted at her and slammed himself into the tightest ball you've ever seen with his paws and tail over his eyes
I think he was insulted by the vet laughing at him doing his "I am on a sunny beach really, it will all go away"
She did a quick MOT on him while he pretended he had no bones in his body and then he slapped his tail back across his eyes confused
Back to normal now in his favourite place

Toddlerteaplease Tue 05-Dec-17 23:05:44

Gorgeous Ollie. I took Fatty for a post op check with the surgeon after her jaw surgery. An hours drive away. Got her out of her carrier. She clamped her mouth shut and refused point blank to let him open it, and climbed straight back in the basket with her back to him. The 30 seconds he looked at her cost the insurance company £180!

Ollivander84 Tue 05-Dec-17 23:09:50

😂😂😂😂 they're awful sometimes! He was just in this perfect circle pretending he was invisible. The minute we came out he shouted at me all the way home

BulletFox Wed 06-Dec-17 10:37:24

Olli if you google 'my trip to the vets this evening' on the pistonheads forum, it's one of the funniest things ever to read.

So Ollie did well!

YetAnotherSpartacus Thu 07-Dec-17 13:47:25

Poor Ollie. Lets hope it was all worth it in the end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now