Talk

Advanced search

First pee on the floor and i blame you lot

(3 Posts)
EachandEveryone Tue 05-Dec-17 22:03:15

All these threads about litter what type? How often? What tray? Bloody hell i was feeling a right sloven old bag so tonight i thought id better clean the trays from top to bottom. I have a fancy bloody expensive top entry i cleaned it and bagged it all up. Poor daph was so excited she thought Christmas had come early. She jumped on top of it and promply fell through. Either i hadnt put the lid on properly or shes got so fat shes broke it. Anyway i thought nothing of it she ran away. I went to do the other tray. Turned around Daphne was squatting ontop of the bin bag with the litter in and looked me in the eye and did the biggest pee ever. Like a water fall. Why did she do that? I quickly double bagged it but alot still went on the vinyl floor. I cleaned it with lemon amd vinegar will that be enough? Will it smell if i got it so quickly and more importantly will she keep going back to the spot?

The poor things gone off in a strop and shes never allowed out at this time of the night.

Im sticking to my slutty ways in future.

thecatneuterer Tue 05-Dec-17 22:34:35

Slutty ways are the bestsmile Oh dear. I'm sure it was just a protest wee and as long as her tray is back to normal she won't do it again.

By the way have you seen mum and dad cat since you've been home?

EachandEveryone Tue 05-Dec-17 23:05:32

Funnily tonight I went out at 4pm as the girls where poking their heads out but not going through the flap bless her she was eating they just leave her to it. She really looks when you talk to her.

For the first time ever tonight I saw a cat crossing that Main road coming to my side! Jesus I hope I haven’t started something. I big white cat with black spots. I don’t know how he managed to get accross. Please don’t let him bring his mates!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: