Talk

Advanced search

I think I’ve lost my seat!

(14 Posts)
PinkSparklyPussyCat Thu 30-Nov-17 21:37:08

We have a 5 seater corner unit and he has to have my seat!

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 30-Nov-17 21:39:55

Yeah you've lost that. I've had two fleeces & a hot water bottle claimed.

He likes my silk pillowcase too, at night he looks over my shoulder and I can see him thinking "I wonder if I've put up with enough fuss to warrant a nap on the soft thing yet?".

DancesWithOtters Thu 30-Nov-17 21:40:52

Aw hi Harry. Hope you're ok!

DancesWithOtters Thu 30-Nov-17 21:41:25

And of course the meme

Wolfiefan Thu 30-Nov-17 21:42:01

It was never your seat.
Newbie mistake! grin

PinkSparklyPussyCat Fri 01-Dec-17 10:06:30

I should know better by now!

I must just aadd that the blanket is Harry's and definitely not my choice! It was part of a two blanket set and he took to that one so it's had to stay.

Vinorosso74 Fri 01-Dec-17 10:40:56

Look at those toe beans!

TimeIhadaNameChange Fri 01-Dec-17 11:20:11

My Tilly was cheeky last night. She'd been snoozing on her big bed (aka the double) and got up DESPERATE to go outside even though it was dark and cold. I said she wasn't going out but I'd open her window (bathroom, frosted glass) so she could see what was going past. She looked pitiful at her mistreatment.

As I wasup I thought I'd better put the outside critters away. Of course, by the time I came in she was stretched out on the sofa (where I usually sit) as happy as could be. I'm sure it was all a deliberate ploy to get the sofa!

Toddlerteaplease Fri 01-Dec-17 13:56:34

Gorgeous Harry. Your sofa? What do you mean, your sofa?

PinkSparklyPussyCat Fri 01-Dec-17 15:56:13

Sorry, I stand corrected - Harry's sofa that he occasionally allows me to sit on!

Oldraver Fri 01-Dec-17 17:53:27

The spare summer silk duvet, folded on the blanket box is now known as 'Ernie's blankie'

confused123456 Fri 01-Dec-17 17:56:01

My CoCo likes to lay on the blanket that I have over me on cold evenings. He curls up on the part that's on the floor and has a sleep.

YetAnotherSpartacus Fri 01-Dec-17 19:06:23

Harry luffs the part of the sofa that smells most of you so he can snuggle in and be reminded of you. It's a compliment.

Such a gorgeous boy too. How can you resist that belly?

PinkSparklyPussyCat Fri 01-Dec-17 21:13:04

We’re sharing the chair tonight, I’m on the seat and he’s on the end of the recliner, gradually pushing my legs over.

I find it very hard to resist that gorgeous belly. The problem is he turns into a furry glove and won’t let go!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: