Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Need some love for my beautiful girl.

(43 Posts)
MooominMamma Thu 09-Nov-17 18:19:38

Thought I'd show off pics of my gorgeous girl to work colleagues today and all I got were funny looks. I adopted her back in the summer and I think she's absolutely bloody gorgeous! What do you guys think?

thecatneuterer Thu 09-Nov-17 18:24:51

Of course she's gorgeous. She's very pretty and black cats are of course the best.

Maybe they're just not cat people and react how I do when people show me baby photos

Olinguito Thu 09-Nov-17 18:25:00

That is one absolutely beautiful cat! I love black cats. Your work colleagues are clearly suspect. I don't understand people who can't apppreciate cats!

MrsHouseBrownie Thu 09-Nov-17 18:25:46

She's purrfect! (See what I did there!?) I love black cats, what's her name?

PosiePootlePerkins Thu 09-Nov-17 18:27:40

Aw beautiful puss. Big green eyes just like my soppy boy cat💕

MooominMamma Thu 09-Nov-17 18:31:54

Thank you people. I agree, people who have no appreciation of cats are highly suspicious. Her name is Luna or Loopy or Moobag or Cowbag, depending on what sort of mood she's in.

Itsonkyme Thu 09-Nov-17 18:38:47

Hi Moomin, I have Luna's "twin' , she's 2 years old and called Suki.
If course black cats are beautiful and Luna is gorgeous!
Btw weird work colleagues, they could have shown some interest just to be polite! angry

Want2beme Thu 09-Nov-17 18:48:51

Indeed, she is very beautiful. Is she very small? She has a beautiful coat and looks very playful. Some people just haven't got the cat gene. Not a lot can be done to save them, I'm afraid.

MooominMamma Thu 09-Nov-17 18:52:04

Aww how lovely Itsonkyme. I adopted her from the Blue Cross and they put her age at about 1 back in July, she was brought in as a pregnant stray. She was a bit of a celeb as she had a home lined up with me before her kittens had been homed, being a black cat they tend to get overlooked which I do not understand one bit.

MooominMamma Thu 09-Nov-17 18:54:33

She is small Want2, I've been told the litter she had when she went into the Blue Cross wasn't her first and having kittens so young will have stunted her growth so I don't expect her to get much bigger.

MooominMamma Thu 09-Nov-17 18:56:23

Posted too soon . . . and she is so playful! She's always up to something . . . she brings me socks, all excited like she's caught a mouse for me. Love her! grin

AllTheWittyNamesAreGone Thu 09-Nov-17 18:57:24

My mil has picture of her cats on her desk at work and none of her kids.grin

We were going to adopt a black kitty four years ago but we were gazumped at the rescue centre😦 😂
ended up with this pickle instead

AllTheWittyNamesAreGone Thu 09-Nov-17 18:58:53

Ffs Lucy's scowl won't upload

Itsonkyme Thu 09-Nov-17 19:00:21

Brings you socks all excited Bless her little cotton socks!!!!!halo

Itsonkyme Thu 09-Nov-17 19:01:45

Oh dear! AllTheWitty! Who has upset Lucy??? grin

TSSDNCOP Thu 09-Nov-17 19:08:20

Here is the most handsome of cat creatures. He thinks he is a dog.

MooominMamma Thu 09-Nov-17 19:08:21

Lucy looks a great character Allthewitty smile. Love her markings!

TheEmmaDilemma Thu 09-Nov-17 19:08:43

Black cats are gorgeous and so is she!

MooominMamma Thu 09-Nov-17 19:11:50

He is a handsome fella TSS.

DancesWithOtters Thu 09-Nov-17 19:15:42

She's beautiful. I love a black cat.

Are your colleagues blind? Why did they give you funny looks?

Mind you, I think my colleagues do a bit of a crazy cat lady eyeroll when I start droning on for ages talking about my boy.

I showed a colleague I didn't know very well a photo of him a few weeks ago, and she did a double take at his photo and said "I always thought you were talking about your son when you tell us about him, but it's a cat!!".

DancesWithOtters Thu 09-Nov-17 19:17:36

(Think she'd overheard me talking about being woken up early by my hungry boy/needing to get home to him etc. Must stop talking about cat as if he is human baby when in fact he's much better).

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 09-Nov-17 19:18:00

Of course she's gorgeous, she's a cat!. I never trust people who don't like animals.

She's a beautiful girl.

Gatekeeper Thu 09-Nov-17 19:22:33

She is a beautiful, classy girl. People who can't see how lovely black cats are need a kick up the bot. I had five of them when younger and they were all different and wonderful

Vinorosso74 Thu 09-Nov-17 19:23:24

Your colleagues are freaks. She is beautiful!

cherrycola2004 Thu 09-Nov-17 19:26:55

Yep she’s gorgeous. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now