Talk

Advanced search

Bloody sodding fireworks

(5 Posts)
YoureAllABunchOfBastards Mon 06-Nov-17 20:24:50

6pm tonight and some silly sod starts setting off the world’s loudest fireworks. Little Ginge was in the garden, squealed and vanished. I went out to call him, got Big Ginge and another huge bang startled him so he buggered off as well.

No sign of them even for a rattling food dish. Little Ginge has spent the last three nights hiding under the bed but obviously thought it was safe.

Bugger, bugger, bugger

endofthelinefinally Mon 06-Nov-17 20:27:03

I know.
They are going on here too.
Every single night since Diwali.
Just when you think they are stopping another lot starts.

YesItsMeIDontCare Mon 06-Nov-17 20:35:35

Took Leroy out for his evening walk an hour early today - I'm glad I did 'cause they started up again round here at about 7pm.

This is why people end up wanting them banned - because of the people who are thoughtless and careless.

RubbishMantra Mon 06-Nov-17 20:45:12

I think they should be licensed. Any idiot can buy them! They're explosives ffs.

BulletFox Mon 06-Nov-17 20:54:34

I think they've stopped here now? Downside is that cat is being unbelievably clingy and won't leave me alone for a moment (kept her inside during the time period) and looks at me disapprovingly if I have a cigarette.

Nearly typed if SHE had a cigarette. That would be interesting. I don't know if anyone has read the russian book 'master and margarita' but there's a cigar smoking cat in it. Into firearms.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now