Talk

Advanced search

My new little fella

(18 Posts)
busyboysmum Thu 02-Nov-17 22:51:02

Isn't he the most gorgeous creature? Got him last night. He is a treasure. Using his litter tray, tucking in to his food, acting like he's lived here forever. We are all his helpless slaves.....

Longdistance Thu 02-Nov-17 22:55:18

Oh he is lovely. Does he have a name yet? Come on slave...

justdontevenfuckingstart Thu 02-Nov-17 22:55:22

What an absolute sweetheart. Are you doing the staring thing and everything he does is just the most amazing thing in the world.

busyboysmum Thu 02-Nov-17 22:59:25

We all are. We've called him Pumpkin because of Halloween.

Want2beme Thu 02-Nov-17 23:35:37

He's so gorgeous. You've all been hypnotised into slavery. Cats rule the world.

hawleybits Thu 02-Nov-17 23:46:33

Nothing more gorgeous than a kitten smile

Awwlookatmybabyspider Fri 03-Nov-17 08:32:38

Awwww. Congratulations.
Pumpkin is delicious. Give him a squeeeeeeze from me grin

Sparklingbrook Fri 03-Nov-17 08:34:56

envy

busyboysmum Fri 03-Nov-17 09:00:48

Thank you 😁 went in to him this morning and he was purring like a tiny engine. He's been following me around all morning so I have a new little friend 💗

TopBitchoftheWitches Fri 03-Nov-17 09:04:17

I have a male tabby (neutered).

You are in for some fun times. They are such characters.

Germgirl Fri 03-Nov-17 09:04:31

Oh look at his 'M' on his head. He's gorgeous! I'd love a kitten but PicklePig is definitely an only cat. He gets all upset by other cats.

busyboysmum Fri 03-Nov-17 09:06:43

Our much missed last cat was a female tabby. She lived till 20 and died peacefully in her sleep without any fuss or illness. She was equally beautiful and such a good girl.

Sparklingbrook Fri 03-Nov-17 09:18:25

YY Germgirl Sparklingcat hates all other cats with 2 exceptions (weirdly). The reason she was up for rehoming was because she didn't get on with other cats.

Sparklingbrook Fri 03-Nov-17 09:19:17

So all I can do is look at other people's kitten pics and dream. grin

Germgirl Fri 03-Nov-17 09:46:25

Me too Sparkling. PicklePig is bullied by other cats. He's an absolute victim. Even old, knackered, almost dead cats pick on him so I dread to think what a kitten would do. He'd be so upset. He's also very bonded to me and gets jealous if DH cuddles me so if another cat was on my lap he'd sulk and I'd hate that. So we're a one cat household.

AmethystRaven Fri 03-Nov-17 09:55:47

Controversial, but that's cuter than a baby grin

He looks like my boy when he was tiny. I was so happy when I came home to find him yesterday, we hadn't seem him since Sunday and there was Halloween and fireworks to worry about, and he's been timid even going in the garden lately. I was starting to lose hope. I cried when I saw his lovely furry face blush

Fabulous name too, love it!

overnightangel Sun 05-Nov-17 18:17:37

Gorgeous

BulletFox Sun 05-Nov-17 18:23:32

So lovely smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: