Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Cat Neuterer deserves some kind of award!!

(11 Posts)
EachandEveryone Fri 27-Oct-17 21:18:49

Or a very large expensive gin.

I swear that woman is some kind of saint. She has the patience of one. Mummy and kittens have all gone. It happened so quick yesterday ill admit it was emotional. There were just two little ones left and finally after hours waiting in this weather they got into the trap. My nerves were frazzled and i was only watching from my kitchen window!

She really is amazing. And looks bloody great on it as well. I cant thank her enough flowers

Vinorosso74 Fri 27-Oct-17 21:23:54

Fabulous news! Well done thecatneuterer and to you Each for looking after them before she could get to you.
Be lovely to hear progress on them if possible.

EachandEveryone Fri 27-Oct-17 21:38:45

I will see her again I’m sure there’s still some unfinished business down my road. She’s incredible.

Weedsnseeds1 Fri 27-Oct-17 22:15:43

A great bit of news. I have so much admiration for not only thecatneuterer but everyone who helps animals in this way.

Wolfiefan Sat 28-Oct-17 23:30:29

How did I miss this?!
I call for her to be named Saint Catneuterer.
Or maybe knighted and given a bloody great grace and favour living quarters with secure space for the lots of kitties we know she has.
On behalf of every cat you've ever helped. THANKS.
flowers
And maybe some wine

moonbells Tue 31-Oct-17 16:32:17

Oh! You've rescued the little black and whites? One of them on the original photos is the spitting image of our old lady cat and I'd love to come and meet it.

Nice one, all!

thecatneuterer Tue 31-Oct-17 17:08:18

Thanks OP and everyone else. You're very kind.

But as was pointed out above, there are many, many people who help animals. You don't have to dedicate your life to it to make a difference. Anyone who helps even one animal should be proud of themselves. And of course without people like the OP who care and try to find help for the cats they see in trouble then the charities wouldn't be able to do much at all.

And I wouldn't be able to do anything without the backing of the truly amazing charity I'm with. Without the Celia Hammond Animal Trust I shudder to imagine what sort of feral cat problem London would have.

moonbells we are looking for homes in pairs for the six kittens so pm me if you're interested. They are a bit feral but can be fairly easily tamed as they're so young. There are three male and three female, and the girls are going for neutering on Thursday before hopefully going out to foster.

EachandEveryone Tue 31-Oct-17 17:53:11

Moonbells that would be amazing. I wish I could but four in a flat would engulf me. They are very lovely.

moonbells Tue 31-Oct-17 19:15:15

Not sure I could adopt - I just want to meet them! (My current pair of bandits might be a bit... put out)

Cailleach1 Tue 31-Oct-17 19:31:53

I'm another great admirer of thecatneuterer. Even the advice is so helpful and a bit of a lifeline at times. You probably saved their lives.

And Each, you were their voice and highlighted they needed help to survive and not just have short, and possibly desperate lives in a many times cruel and uncaring world.

EachandEveryone Tue 31-Oct-17 20:55:21

I never even liked cats 15 months ago! Well I didn’t dislike them just always thought I was a dog person.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now