Talk

Advanced search

Where's my fur baby?! :(

(12 Posts)
HeartStrings Tue 24-Oct-17 14:06:46

I’ve not seen my cat since last night, now I’m worried about him, his food is untouched and he must be hungry sad
This isn’t like him

thecatneuterer Tue 24-Oct-17 14:37:50

Oh no. It hasn't been long. Try not to worry just yet.

HeartStrings Tue 24-Oct-17 14:44:41

I’m trying not to, hoping he’ll soon come for some food, there’s only so long he can stay away before he needs to eat. Lost count how many times I’ve stood in the doorway calling him today though

Want2beme Tue 24-Oct-17 17:09:12

Hope she comes home to you soon. They sometimes just wander off without thinking and then turn up again.

HeartStrings Tue 24-Oct-17 20:16:04

He’s home but he’s hurt, been a last minute trip to the vet and he’s got some pain relief and antibiotics. He has a nasty wound on his back leg, not too sure what happened but it was infected. He’s ok now though

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 24-Oct-17 20:17:33

Well he's better home & medicated than not. Poor cat.

Did the vet have any idea what had caused it?.

Santawontbelong Tue 24-Oct-17 20:19:45

Years ago my Felix - style cat went missing for 10 nights. Came home with a back leg hanging off!! He managed very well on 3 legs. Acquired at least 2 other homes! Went missing for good a few years later. Broke a few hearts I heard. .

HeartStrings Tue 24-Oct-17 20:46:14

@Santawontbelong that’s awful, poor poor thing sad

@Fluffycloudland77 either a car because there was a bit of oil in the wound, or another animal must have attacked him. He’s all snuggled up now safe and sound

DeadDeadDeadRose Tue 24-Oct-17 20:56:19

My cat went missing for nearly four weeks this summer! She regularly disappears for a few days and once she went for ten days but this time we were convinced she was gone for good. Then she trotted in asking for food as though she'd never been away! Glad your baby has come home, I'm sure he'll be fine once he's had a rest and his drugs!

Want2beme Tue 24-Oct-17 23:59:27

So glad he's come home to you. They're such a worry. Wishing him a speedy recovery flowers

Boredboredboredboredbored Wed 25-Oct-17 07:48:13

Mine went missing the week before last. She was last seen on the Saturday night and turned up howling the following Friday! No obvious sign of injury but she won’t go outside again. God knows what happened to her!!

HeartStrings Wed 25-Oct-17 11:27:04

@Boredboredboredboredbored that’s strange, I wonder what scared her confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now