Talk

Advanced search

My poor boy

(8 Posts)
Farontothemaddingcrowd Mon 23-Oct-17 20:43:02

My adopted stray boy was neutered today. He also had seven teeth extracted and a scale and polish. He feels very sorry for himself. Here he is.

thecatneuterer Mon 23-Oct-17 22:07:18

Oh dear. I don't think he'll have noticed the lack of balls but his mouth will hurt. However very soon he is going to feel much better than he did. There's nothing worse than toothache. He's lucky he's got someone to look after him.

Farontothemaddingcrowd Mon 23-Oct-17 22:31:29

I know, bless him. He must have been so sore, so hopefully he will feel lots better soon. He's eaten and drunk which is a good sign.

Wolfiefan Mon 23-Oct-17 22:33:20

Oh bless him. A neutered boy is less likely to roam and come to harm or fight and get hurt. You've done him a favour (no he won't believe it!)Those teeth must've been bothering him so he will soon feel much better.
He's gorgeous!

Want2beme Mon 23-Oct-17 22:43:27

Poor old thing. He looks a bit bewildered. Wishing him & you a speedy reciveryflowers

Farontothemaddingcrowd Tue 24-Oct-17 13:19:01

Thank you. He is miaowing a bit quieter than usual but he's walking around and eating well today smile

Therewere5inthebed Tue 24-Oct-17 14:16:15

He’s very handsome, he’ll be a bit sore for a few days but will feel so much better for having his teeth sorted out, can’t comment on the neutering but my boy wasn’t bothered at all and i’m not altogether sure he’s noticed actually.

YetAnotherSpartacus Tue 24-Oct-17 14:33:44

All the best to your beautiful boy. Why are there so many black cats on Mumsnet btw?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: