Talk

Advanced search

Poorly cat?

(4 Posts)
cakesandphotos Mon 16-Oct-17 21:04:11

I think our little cat isn’t well. There’s no real reason, he just seems “off”. He was quiet all yesterday evening and then spent most of today sitting on the landing which isn’t like him. He eventually came downstairs but refused his tea and lay on the radiator looking sad. He’s now back upstairs hiding under a footstool. I wonder if I should take him to the vet. He has upper respiratory problems and always has so I’m wondering if hes maybe got a little infection? I should take him to be seen shouldn’t I? Of course the alternative is he’s scared of the high winds…

Want2beme Mon 16-Oct-17 21:09:07

When in doubt, off to the vet. They do have off days when you wonder what's up. If he's got health problems, I'd take him for a check up.

Toddlerteaplease Mon 16-Oct-17 21:47:27

Definitely the vet, tonight. My girl did this and turns out she was critically ill. Fortunately she survived. But has I waited till morning she would r have done.

Toddlerteaplease Mon 16-Oct-17 21:48:22

My girl also has upper respiratory problems. I suspect she just got an overwhelming infection on top.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now