Talk

Advanced search

Some of us have the life of Riley

(25 Posts)
EachandEveryone Sun 15-Oct-17 18:21:04

Honestly I work my arse off days/nights don’t know whether I’m coming or going. I had to get up early today to get two buses to another Sainsbury’s just to by their taste the difference tuna. Because they don’t eat meat anymore. Now I’m late for work and ive left them tucked up in bed watching telly with a puzzle board full of dreamies.

It’s a hard life. Not.

IHaveBrilloHair Sun 15-Oct-17 18:22:50

Awwwww, they are gorgeous.

IHaveBrilloHair Sun 15-Oct-17 18:27:10

This is my poor fatboy Zazzles today, he's broken his box because he is stupid and floofy but he won't part with it.
I'm fairly sure I'm going to be sharing my bed with a broken box and a fat cat and my lovely feline.

Vinorosso74 Sun 15-Oct-17 18:43:07

Haha it's like having kids. Do you limit their screen time?

Undies1990 Sun 15-Oct-17 18:43:17

This is my cat... his name is actually Riley! Very apt grin

EachandEveryone Sun 15-Oct-17 18:48:02

Aren’t they all gorgeous and they know it. There was on 10% battery left. I’m terrified of them setting fire to something while I’m out I’m not sure if an iPad could even do that though! It’s a recent thing they see me watching tv and being in here at the same time. It’s the only time they want to sit on my lap. So I have to stop everything and put their telly on for them. And watch Corrie with the volume down so they can hear the birds tweeting hmm

Vinorosso74 Sun 15-Oct-17 18:56:55

smile love it. My last cat used to like watching horse racing! He was an odd one bless him.

pterobore Sun 15-Oct-17 19:00:33

undies I also have a a Riley but she's black and white.

brillohair your post really made me laugh!

EachandEveryone Sun 15-Oct-17 19:02:27

My friends cat is obbsessed with cooking programmes. All of them. So she has to have the food channel on all the time.

IHaveBrilloHair Sun 15-Oct-17 19:26:22

Each, another one of my cats loves jewellery channel, you know that shit where they sell tin can rings with coloured glass stones.
Jemima is transfixed by it, she stares at it for hours.

IHaveBrilloHair Sun 15-Oct-17 19:29:44

Different cat to the fat one up thread btw.
I have four of them.
I don't know why either.

RaeCJ82 Sun 15-Oct-17 19:43:01

I went out for drinks and food this aft whilst my OH looked after our 4 month old DD. He provided photo updates of our daughter's day. He also sent this photo of one of our cats. It truly is a hard life for them! 🙈🙊😂

EachandEveryone Mon 16-Oct-17 09:06:22

Let’s hope they haven’t trashed the joint when I get in. My bloody Morrison’s have ran out of Lik e Lix and they like it on their breakfast, they’ll never let me sleep now.

Toddlerteaplease Mon 16-Oct-17 10:05:28

Fattycat loves the Yorkshire Vet. And GBBO. The rescue they came from do not approve of her choice of viewing as they think that particular Vets practice is not very good. (They are local)

EachandEveryone Tue 17-Oct-17 17:00:20

I was so excited to get my electric blanket out of the box I’ve never had one in my life. She’s actually growling at me she won’t movve off it

AlexaAmbidextra Tue 17-Oct-17 21:12:06

We got home from the pub one night to hear voices coming from the living room. Went in to find two cats sprawled on the sofa watching One Foot in the Grave. They'd managed to step on the remote but obviously were pleased with the result. grin

CantChoose Wed 18-Oct-17 09:31:58

CantCat loves formula one... you can see his little head whizzing round following the cars!

Icequeen01 Wed 18-Oct-17 10:33:11

My two are out a lot at the moment as the weather is so mild. Once it starts getting colder I will come home to this every day. I swear they are in this position from 8.45 - 5.30 every day!

EachandEveryone Thu 19-Oct-17 23:01:26

Mine are bloody going mad for the fire works they’ve got me up and down like a yo-yo

ozymandiusking Thu 19-Oct-17 23:10:51

Cats need to eat meat for Taurine which is essential for their brain function. Why are they not eating meat anymore?

EachandEveryone Thu 19-Oct-17 23:15:30

Their dry food is over 80% meat so ive indulged this fish wet phase for a werk now and the little one has today got the runs again i can only put it down to that so im stopping the wet fish. Tbh the finest fish is complete wouldnt it have taurine in it?

KittyLover91 Thu 19-Oct-17 23:41:48

Cats really are just the best!

This is my Bailey snoozing with me this morning then I dared to stroke him and got this look from him 😂

KittyLover91 Thu 19-Oct-17 23:42:52

Pictures won’t upload 😒

Reluctant2ndtimer Fri 20-Oct-17 17:29:48

My Harold is definitely living the life of Riley, he’s the most spoilt and contented cat ever 😻

Vinorosso74 Fri 20-Oct-17 18:11:33

Oh my Harold is the double of my last cat who used to like displaying his "bits" too!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: