Talk

Advanced search

Cat bed...

(8 Posts)
DearMrDilkington Sat 07-Oct-17 18:38:15

Has anyone got a bed for their cat similar to either one of these? If so where did you get it from? The ones I've found have been from the U.S which will cost a fortune in shipping.

Oh and if you do have one similar to the 2nd photo, can your cat get in and out ok?

ShesNoNormanPace Sat 07-Oct-17 19:38:30

I saw something homemade like that on Pinterest - search for ikea cat hacks.

DearMrDilkington Sat 07-Oct-17 19:46:39

Thank you. Will have a look

Weedsnseeds1 Sat 07-Oct-17 22:12:28

Maybe get a cheap side table and put a box on it? I've never had a cat that would use a bed, boxes on the other hand.....

Toddlerteaplease Sat 07-Oct-17 23:07:02

My cats have 5 beds between them, and they are all used. I’m eagerly awaiting delivery of their tipi! They are the only cats I’ve ever met who have absolutely no interest in boxes!

Briette Sun 08-Oct-17 00:53:08

I currently coincidentally have a box with a hole on it on a small table which functions much as the second bed. My small cat has no problems jumping into it. The bigger one struggles and ends up losing some dignity when attempting it (it's not really for him though).

dementedpixie Sun 08-Oct-17 09:08:40

We have a cat tree and the cats use the top as a bed. They also like shoe boxes, computer chairs and the couch. They didn't use the beds I bought for them

dementedpixie Sun 08-Oct-17 09:10:30

Cat tree and boxes

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: