Talk

Advanced search

I luffs her!!! *pic included... obviously*

(11 Posts)
OohLookASquirrel Tue 22-Aug-17 15:02:56

I am absolutely in love with our new baby! I could just smush her little face (I won't... but I want to)!

Please tell me I'll start behaving like a normal person again soon. I've done absolutely nothing today because she is snuggled on my bed and I don't want to disturb her! I've got a pile of washing downstairs but... well, look at her!

grin

SlaveToDisney Tue 22-Aug-17 15:04:43

Awwww! I am so jealous of her she is just beautiful. If I was you I would spend all day just looking and cuddling her nothing would get done. I really want a cat but dh is allergic so I can't unless I get rid of the dh.

DancesWithOtters Tue 22-Aug-17 15:16:44

She's lovely!

Lillagroda Tue 22-Aug-17 15:23:10

Gorgeousness! I've just advised LillaCat that she remains more gorgeous, but that was a lie to keep the peace. LillaCat is currently licking her bottom while still spaced out from her day-old anaesthetic, so not so gorgeous right now.

Cuddling cats is good for the mind, so is absolutely a productive use of time. Always.

Allergictoironing Tue 22-Aug-17 17:01:19

Well of course you luffs her - what isn't to adore? grin

I'm afraid that you'll probably never start behaving like a "normal person" (i.e. non-cat owner) again - 15 months in and I can just sit and gaze at my 2 lovely panthers thinking how much I love and adore them, how I never knew my life was incomplete before, how special they are etc.

CatchingBabies Tue 22-Aug-17 19:56:07

Awww she looks like a grown up version of my little baby. So beautiful!

DancesWithOtters Tue 22-Aug-17 20:55:19

Is she a rag? She looks very soft.

Toddlerteaplease Tue 22-Aug-17 21:24:14

You'll never behave like a normal person again! You are exactly where she wants you.

ByGrabtharsHammer Tue 22-Aug-17 21:30:01

Her little feet! Forget stuff. Just stare at her and enjoy it.

OohLookASquirrel Tue 22-Aug-17 21:42:24

Yeah, she is a ragdoll. Her floof is gorgeous and I could just bury my head in it!
She is so chilled as well. Only been here two days and is well and truly at home, bless her
grin

SecondMrsAshwell Thu 24-Aug-17 13:32:21

those feets is nibblable......

Four years and I'm still not normal.......

Thank God.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now