Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I mowed my lawn and now my neighbours' cats are threatening me!

(9 Posts)
ThomasRichard Mon 03-Jul-17 10:04:39

I'm not terribly good at keeping my grass short but have learned to use a lawnmower instead of the strimmer and now gave lovely short grass in both gardens. A couple of neighbours have cats who I used to regularly catch pooing on my grass but since I started keeping it shorter they seem to have disappeared. Except... I now find 'offerings' in the same places that used to be their favourite pooing spots, e.g. an empty egg shell, a bone, etc. It feels like some sort of kitty version of a horse's head in the bed, threatening retribution for ruining their nice grass!

Lighthearted, obviously, but it's weird.

Weedsnseeds1 Mon 03-Jul-17 16:12:26

It's cat Voodoo. Be afraid, be very afraid...

ThomasRichard Mon 03-Jul-17 18:16:01

I am!

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Mon 03-Jul-17 18:18:05

I think that's really cute!

They're rewarding you for good mowage.

Did you read about the little girl who fed crows and they brought her presents? You're her. Just older. And with slightly more sinister gifts.

Wolfiefan Mon 03-Jul-17 18:21:10

Sorry OP. You need to listen to the cats or your days are numbered.
We have two kitties and got a giant pup. Pup did a poo in the garden that I wasn't quick enough to pick up. One kitty murdered a bloody great pigeon and left the corpse on top of the poo.
Be afraid. Is your funeral planned? Any last words?

ThomasRichard Mon 03-Jul-17 18:27:39

I haven't read that book but I find crows creepy!

Wolfie that's disgusting. At least my offerings are clean!

The cats also seem to believe that my garage is a giant covered litter tray so they're not entirely without options.

Justhadmyhaircut Mon 03-Jul-17 18:28:42

Oo you have a garage op. . . Would you consider leaving it to my dh in your will?

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Mon 03-Jul-17 18:31:38

Not a book.

It's real!! Google it!

Wolfiefan Mon 03-Jul-17 18:32:58

I think it was a protest at my disgusting housekeeping skills. (Normally clean up dog mess at the time.) And a protest at the existence of the wolfiepup! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now