Talk

Advanced search

Our cat seems to have gone missing

(7 Posts)
Changebagsandgladrags Wed 24-May-17 10:04:58

We haven't seen her since saturday shock.

It's not unlike her to be gone for more than a day. She likes to roam the fields looking for rabbits. But she's never been gone this long.

I have checked ditches for a body...nothing.

teazle Wed 24-May-17 10:07:50

Ours does this occasionally. Usually a homely type, but sometimes goes off for 4 days, often around this time of year (prime hunting time). He has done it twice in the last couple of months, and always comes back looking quite well fed!

Changebagsandgladrags Wed 24-May-17 10:13:00

Yes, this is the thing. I don't know when to be really worried!

The nights have been warm, so I'm just wondering if she's just off hunting somewhere and sleeping out.

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 24-May-17 11:00:57

I would put flyers up, she's probably in someone's shed or garage.

It's warm though & she needs water from somewhere.

MsMims Wed 24-May-17 13:41:14

As Fluffy said she could be trapped in a garage or shed without water and in this heat she really needs to be found asap. I wouldn't wait any longer, I'd ask neighbours if you can check their garages/ sheds/ gardens as a matter of urgency.

thecatneuterer Wed 24-May-17 17:09:56

I agree. If she's trapped there is no time to lose. Go knocking on doors/putting round flyers asking people to check sheds and garages. Ask if they will let you check for yourself if possible.

Changebagsandgladrags Thu 25-May-17 23:13:38

So everyone in the village has checked. There have been some rumours of a sighting at a dairy farm. But I haven't spotted her or any other similar cat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now