Talk

Advanced search

Cat piss- HELP!

(8 Posts)
Rosieroundabouts Tue 23-May-17 22:24:31

So I returned home today to find my cat has urinated in my bedroom, right next to my bed sad possibly multiple times as it absolutely reeks- I can smell it as soon as I'm halfway up the stairs. What can get this smell out?!?! Any magic products that are cheap? Really can't afford to replace the carpet at the moment but it honestly smells so strong I'm not sure it can be cleaned out.
Sofa for me tonight :/

TroysMammy Tue 23-May-17 22:26:44

Is it the first time your cat has done it? If it is could there be a reason, stress or illness or is it out of spite?

TuddlesAndSisses Tue 23-May-17 22:30:06

Simple solution. It's not exactly cheap but it's a lot cheaper than a new carpet. You have to use a lot to completely drench the carpet and underlay but it really works

Rosieroundabouts Tue 23-May-17 22:32:30

blush okay this is where I have to admit it was completely my fault as in my rush this morning I accidentally shut the door of the room where her litter tray is so she didn't have access sad
So not concerned it will happen again

Shriek Thu 25-May-17 22:48:40

i recently steam cleaned an area of cat wee'd carpet and was suprised at the instant absence of smell

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 27-May-17 15:32:33

I have used Mr Muscle pet odour destroyer followed by Zoflora. Works really well.

Shriek Mon 29-May-17 22:16:09

doesn't 'zoflora' absolutely stink?

MrsJamin Tue 30-May-17 06:32:10

this is what you need, works brilliantly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now