Talk

Advanced search

Best dust free cat litter?

(8 Posts)
SuperSheepdog Fri 19-May-17 06:11:52

I'd like to buy 'dust free' cat litter as my current one claims to be but isn't- pets at home wood pellets. I'm not keen on the dust lots of them generate when tipping into tray etc.

chocdonutyy Fri 19-May-17 06:16:32

I've not found one that doesn't!
Watching with interest as I need a new cat litter but not found anything that particularly works well in one way or the other!

Scribblegirl Fri 19-May-17 06:16:46

We use the Tesco low dust cat litter. Can recommend (except it's orange and my B&W looks a little stained sometimes!)

Scribblegirl Fri 19-May-17 06:17:04

I mean, it's not perfect but it's the best we've tried!

SummerRayne17 Fri 19-May-17 06:45:05

Out of all the cat litters i have tried, Catsan is definitely the best. Not cheap but well worth the money!

Mumtobe12 Fri 19-May-17 06:53:15

I find Catsan best does make a bit of dust but not as much as others and masks smell well.

MsFortunaMajor Fri 19-May-17 17:51:12

I've been buying Bio-Catolet for my cats, and it works well. It is pellets of paper granules that swell when wet. I used wood pellets before trying this one, and I know what you mean about the dust. Bio-catolet is easy to get hold of, I buy it with my weekly shop from Sainsbury's.

NoDramasPlease Fri 19-May-17 17:53:21

I use recycled paper pellets, completely dust free. There's one called yesterday's news.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now