Talk

Advanced search

Oh those £9 have done the trick

(11 Posts)
EachandEveryone Wed 26-Apr-17 18:23:27

The builder must've wondered why I wanted floating shelves randomly put up not in line at all! Only cheap let's hope they don't collapse when she leaves the kitten stage!

EachandEveryone Wed 26-Apr-17 18:29:26

Argos finest I've had then artfully scattered!

Toddlerteaplease Wed 26-Apr-17 18:45:48

Lucky cat!!

EachandEveryone Wed 26-Apr-17 18:49:05

She's unfortunately 90% flat cat so I've been looking at ideas. Now I just have to find a way to get her up there!

Vinorosso74 Wed 26-Apr-17 18:49:49

Very lucky having her own shelves without the shouts of "oy", "get down" followed by the smashing noise of a vase.....

EachandEveryone Wed 26-Apr-17 18:54:25

Can't u tell I'm on my own?!!! I've got so much stuff to throw out it's very emotional all the photographs and letters you accumulate I'm determined to finish tonight tjough

ElizaDontlittle Thu 27-Apr-17 00:28:47

Oh she is gorgeous and looks very pleased with herself!! What a great idea - I've seen expensive equivalents - but very effective.
Hope your sorting out has been ok.

EachandEveryone Thu 27-Apr-17 00:37:26

Yes the Americans have some great ones with hammocks attached and everything. Shes been having great fun going in and out of my new drawers and wardrobes. Painter coming next week. Its never ending. Thank goodness it doesnt seem to bother her although she is making full use of the litter tray i put in my bedroom so she didnt get stressed when the builders came in to fo the kitchen. I should get rid of it really.

WildRunner Thu 27-Apr-17 00:51:46

Oh, she's the spit of my girl cat! Absolutely gorgeous not biased at all. The shelves are a great idea, they love being up high and feel so much safer there. Well worth the investment!

EachandEveryone Thu 27-Apr-17 00:59:33

The small ones are £8 and the large ones £12 its an old flat so the walls are pretty solid. Shes not a jumper though so i do need to creat some kind of stairway!

HermioneJeanGranger Thu 27-Apr-17 17:01:05

We did this for our kitten - she loved them.

Then we got a giant lump Maine Coon and he broke two of them within a month grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: