Talk

Advanced search

lump on my cats side

(7 Posts)
user1493154072 Tue 25-Apr-17 22:11:26

I dont know what it is but once i my cat was lying down and as any other person would stroke their cat.Then i found this lump on the right side of my cat, the lump is underneath the skin , i have no clue what it is so if anyone out there could help me out it would be great.Thanks xx

Jumpolining Tue 25-Apr-17 22:17:27

Our cat h

Jumpolining Tue 25-Apr-17 22:18:29

Our cat has a lump in his right 'shoulder'. We need to get him to the vet as it's getting bigger. It doesn't bother him and it sort of feels untethered and soft???

9GreenBottles Wed 26-Apr-17 00:04:00

I had a stray tomcat live on my doorstep till I was able to get him into a rescue. He had a lump on his jaw which turned out to be a shotgun pellet.

A visit to the vet would probably give you a better answer though.

cozietoesie Wed 26-Apr-17 10:30:47

Seniorboy had a little lump under the skin on his side/middle which turned out to be fatty tissue and of no consequence. It was excised and biopsied though - luckily he was already having a GA for a dental and had had bloods for that so it was just 'added on' to the op.

I'd have a word with your vet.

Thekitten Wed 26-Apr-17 18:19:19

Our baby Leyla had a lump on her side that was there for about two weeks. We kept an eye on it at first but when it didn't go down, the vet took x-rays to check if it was a shotgun pellet. Thankfully it wasn't, and it went down a few days later. I would speak to the vet to ensure its not a pellet as it would need to be removed if so. Otherwise keep an eye on it.

Wolfiefan Wed 26-Apr-17 18:20:45

Definitely a vet visit. No one here can tell you what this is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now