Talk

Advanced search

Have YOU been tempted by online pet dating?

(12 Posts)
LanaorAna1 Thu 06-Apr-17 21:44:10

Can't stop clicking and swiping:

The Blue Cross

and Battersea

Shameful adulterous slag that I am, Mr C is actually snoring beside me.

LanaorAna1 Thu 06-Apr-17 21:50:23

The Siamese rescue ones are heartwrenching, and the kitties are exquise:

www.siameserescue.org.uk/homeswanted.htm

Mr C wouldn't have it but I would take Oscar in a heartbeat. A bit of pee here and there is nothing to worry about, he would stop in a new home.

TizzyDongue Thu 06-Apr-17 22:06:11

I think I might have got it down to a short list of just over 200

Trustyourself2 Thu 06-Apr-17 23:50:20

I haven't done it for a while, but am guilty, all the same.

NameNotANumber Fri 07-Apr-17 10:24:12

I think I have polycatorus tendencies

Kiroro Fri 07-Apr-17 10:26:31

Aw chester bear on the blue cross site, a 19 year old Norwegian forest cat. Poor mite, he shouldn't bve having upheaval at his age :-(

Toddlerteaplease Fri 07-Apr-17 10:33:00

I regularly look at the Page belonging to the rescue I got them from. Still regret not keeping one that I fostered for a weekend. Fell in love at first sight with her.

dudsville Fri 07-Apr-17 10:34:08

Aw I do from time to time. I try to explain to my little doggy it doesn't mean I don't love her any less but it causes upset.

RubbishMantra Fri 07-Apr-17 11:32:55

Haha, much more appealing than human online dating I expect!

I do sometimes check out Little M's siblings online. Then remember one Devon's enough for anyone. grin

ElizaDontlittle Fri 07-Apr-17 12:13:33

Oh definitely! I love crazycat more than I thought I could love a non human but I still look. I had two initially, one fostered one adopted, it was disastrous despite gentle trying for 4 months, so I really don't think she would tolerate another - it doesn't stop me longing though!!

Toddlerteaplease Fri 07-Apr-17 15:34:25

Aww I want to adopt the 19 year old Norwegian forest boy. sad

paddypants13 Fri 07-Apr-17 20:15:23

I daren't even look. I follow the rescue we adopted Paddycat from and The Dogs Trust on FB and I am so tempted. I have enough on my plate though and her royal catness would not be amused if we got another pet. (And if I say that last sentence enough times I might actually believe it.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now