Talk

Advanced search

Have YOU been tempted by online pet dating?

(12 Posts)
LanaorAna1 Thu 06-Apr-17 21:44:10

Can't stop clicking and swiping:

The Blue Cross

and Battersea

Shameful adulterous slag that I am, Mr C is actually snoring beside me.

LanaorAna1 Thu 06-Apr-17 21:50:23

The Siamese rescue ones are heartwrenching, and the kitties are exquise:

www.siameserescue.org.uk/homeswanted.htm

Mr C wouldn't have it but I would take Oscar in a heartbeat. A bit of pee here and there is nothing to worry about, he would stop in a new home.

TizzyDongue Thu 06-Apr-17 22:06:11

I think I might have got it down to a short list of just over 200

Trustyourself2 Thu 06-Apr-17 23:50:20

I haven't done it for a while, but am guilty, all the same.

NameNotANumber Fri 07-Apr-17 10:24:12

I think I have polycatorus tendencies

Kiroro Fri 07-Apr-17 10:26:31

Aw chester bear on the blue cross site, a 19 year old Norwegian forest cat. Poor mite, he shouldn't bve having upheaval at his age :-(

Toddlerteaplease Fri 07-Apr-17 10:33:00

I regularly look at the Page belonging to the rescue I got them from. Still regret not keeping one that I fostered for a weekend. Fell in love at first sight with her.

dudsville Fri 07-Apr-17 10:34:08

Aw I do from time to time. I try to explain to my little doggy it doesn't mean I don't love her any less but it causes upset.

RubbishMantra Fri 07-Apr-17 11:32:55

Haha, much more appealing than human online dating I expect!

I do sometimes check out Little M's siblings online. Then remember one Devon's enough for anyone. grin

ElizaDontlittle Fri 07-Apr-17 12:13:33

Oh definitely! I love crazycat more than I thought I could love a non human but I still look. I had two initially, one fostered one adopted, it was disastrous despite gentle trying for 4 months, so I really don't think she would tolerate another - it doesn't stop me longing though!!

Toddlerteaplease Fri 07-Apr-17 15:34:25

Aww I want to adopt the 19 year old Norwegian forest boy. sad

paddypants13 Fri 07-Apr-17 20:15:23

I daren't even look. I follow the rescue we adopted Paddycat from and The Dogs Trust on FB and I am so tempted. I have enough on my plate though and her royal catness would not be amused if we got another pet. (And if I say that last sentence enough times I might actually believe it.)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: