Talk

Advanced search

Toots has a friend!

(13 Posts)
Soubriquet Mon 03-Apr-17 17:01:07

An actual friend she likes. The same black and white cat that came to visit ages can now be found daily in the back garden playing chase with Toots.

She tolerates him very well though she still is a bit wary around him.

We managed to track down his owner and discovered his name is Colin.

So say hello to Colin the cat. He's a lovely boy. Very friendly and loves a bit of fuss. Very brazen too though and has no problems wandering in the house when he pleases

Prokupatuscrakedatus Mon 03-Apr-17 17:16:34

Hello Colin smile

9GreenBottles Mon 03-Apr-17 18:11:27

I like when cats have little friends who come round to play. I hope Toots gets over her wariness grin

justpeachy74 Mon 03-Apr-17 18:35:23

I love that cats can make friends. I didn't know they did that!

Hello Collin smile

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 03-Apr-17 18:57:40

There's hope for toots yet then. My cat had a bff years ago.

MrsEvadneCake Mon 03-Apr-17 18:59:09

Hello Colin! smile

We have a visitor called Geraldine. She has her own bowl grin

ElizaDontlittle Mon 03-Apr-17 19:16:06

There's hope for these cats of ours that don't share! I bet Colin is a right six dinner Sid if he's already making himself welcome!

Soubriquet Mon 03-Apr-17 20:22:57

Think he must be yes

His owner was surprised he spent so much time round here but obviously he hasn't met my girl yet grin

Toddlerteaplease Mon 03-Apr-17 20:25:43

Hello Colin. One of my teenagehood cats had a best friend called Oscar. They were inseparable and always around each other's houses. It was so cute!

Awwlookatmybabyspider Tue 04-Apr-17 23:38:46

Hello Colin. That's the cutest and most random name for a cat, ever
I wonder if you're going to hear the pitter patter of little paws in the not too distant future. grin

Awwlookatmybabyspider Tue 04-Apr-17 23:40:09

My NDN's used to knock to come in and play with my dd. They'd play for hours.

GertyTheGert Wed 05-Apr-17 00:06:10

Toots and Colin - a very fine combo!!! My friend's cat BigFluffyBoy has a cat pal called Alan who regularly visits - they lay in the garden a few feet from each other as though in a gentleman's club, contemplating life, the universe and Brexit and then have a gentle run around/play hide and seek and then both pop into my friend's house for afternoon tea (water!) and biscuits. BigFluffyBoy always leads the way into the house as if to say is it ok if my very fine pal a-visits?!? I've been sent a few pics and it looks like a very cute boy-cat friendship!!!!

Soubriquet Wed 05-Apr-17 16:28:44

Must say Colin is getting some brass balls on him (not literally. He is neutered grin)

Happily sauntered in, ate some cat biscuits and checked out the house before going back outside and flopping on the patio

Toots was very disgusted. The garden is ok. Her house and food?! Off limits

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now