Talk

Advanced search

Cat Wink

(9 Posts)
Trustyourself2 Tue 28-Mar-17 13:25:45

I got a cat wink today from my little madam. It was such a lovely surprise, as she's fairly conservative with her affection!

Look at those lovely paws!

iloveeverykindofcat Tue 28-Mar-17 13:32:19

She's letting you know she loves you even if she is quiet about it grin

Trustyourself2 Tue 28-Mar-17 14:36:54

I hope so. Love your username.

ElizaDontlittle Tue 28-Mar-17 14:39:52

She is very cute.
I am very lucky with my super- affectionate girly. Admiring your sofa as well!

Toddlerteaplease Tue 28-Mar-17 14:45:50

One of mine has been looking daggers at me for the last 24 hours. And spent most of last evening climbing on my colouring book. So that put an end to that! Also found out that she likes 24 hours in A&E.

Trustyourself2 Tue 28-Mar-17 15:13:10

Toddlerteaplease, wonder why she likes 24 Hours in A&E? Bet she doesn't like Supervet!!

ElizaDontlittle, thanks! She's a dote in her own way. Her latest nighttime shenanigans are to scratch at the bedroom door, pleading to be in and out at the same time and driving me bananas. Hey ho.......

Toddlerteaplease Tue 28-Mar-17 16:07:57

She's not keen on super vet, nor am I. But she loves the Yorkshire vet. The rescue I got her from are not impressed by this as they live very close to the Skeldale practice and think they are rubbish! (And they are good friends with James Herriot's son)

PosiePootlePerkins Tue 28-Mar-17 18:34:32

Boy cat blinks loads at me (he is a huge softy and I luffs him) Girl cat usually gives me a long hard stare, and very occasionally a slight blink of one eye (she is bonkers but I luffs her anyway)

iloveeverykindofcat Tue 28-Mar-17 18:57:26

Zara blinks at me often, she's very sweet. Bibi is more prone to literally bulldoze people for/with affection. Any people will do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now