Talk

Advanced search

I think they want to go out (pic)

(30 Posts)
QueueCue Wed 22-Mar-17 11:39:36

But it's raining!

Show me your funny cat pics....

Trustyourself2 Wed 22-Mar-17 15:30:00

Oh, that is so sweet. How did you manage to get that? Do they sit and look out everyday?

Sparklingbrook Wed 22-Mar-17 15:32:54

Brilliant picture. grin

Sparklingcat also unimpressed with the weather. She refused to go out the back door, and asked to go out the front. She seemed surprised it was raining outside both doors. hmm

chocolatespiders Wed 22-Mar-17 15:35:04

Great pic.... I miss my cat!

PosiePootlePerkins Wed 22-Mar-17 15:51:12

Ah love them. You can imagine them having a little chat about it 'Just look at that rain, it'll ruin my fur if I go out!'
My Boy cat will go out even if its raining, then looks a bit sad when he comes back in all wet. Girl cat takes one look and uses the litter tray insteadgrin

LanaKanesLeftNippleTassle Wed 22-Mar-17 15:57:07

That's a great pic!

My BFs cat acts like rain is all the humans fault.
If you open the door and it's raining, she shoots you a nasty look then huffs off to ignore you somewhere obvious, because what is the use of giving someone the cold shoulder if they can't see you do it!

Cracks me up every time.

My dog hates rain as well, I had to physically push her out the door to have a wee earlier!

dingit Wed 22-Mar-17 16:01:29

The rain coincided today with bed changing day. She gets a gleam in her eye, and it's game over..

NotAPuffin Wed 22-Mar-17 16:01:33

One of ours loves the rain and will insist on being let out in it. The other is a normal cat and if caught in it, will do the high-stepping OMGMYPAWSAREGETTINGWET stalk across the grass to get back in, then go and dry herself on my nice clean bedclothes.

YesItsMeIDontCare Wed 22-Mar-17 16:03:52

Pissing down here... Leroy's resorted to TV.

LapdanceShoeshine Wed 22-Mar-17 16:08:22

Pathetically desperate to get outside on a wet day
& cheerfully trying to catch flies on a day when she could have happily gone out grin
Cats are idiots

QueueCue Wed 22-Mar-17 17:05:26

They go in and out of the window rather than out the door so they wait there to go out and when they want to come in grin

OldBooks Wed 22-Mar-17 17:12:38

Eating my birthday bouquet flowers

OldBooks Wed 22-Mar-17 17:14:53

I should have added, I know a lot of plants are poisonous to cats and it's why I don't have houseplants any more and very rarely have a bouquet. He once pulled down and smashed a vase in desperation to eat roses hmm

JonSnowsWhore Wed 22-Mar-17 17:29:31

Caught him raiding the kids packet of crisps, & when I called he looked up and.... this!

OldBooks Wed 22-Mar-17 18:23:55

JonSnow that is so funny!

Mammamooandboo Wed 22-Mar-17 18:33:12

Silly fat cat and the other in a plantpot

EweAreHere Wed 22-Mar-17 18:35:38

I like how they each have their own segment of window. smile

My lovely boy is wandering the kitchen hoping someone will offer him a second dinner. smile

Owlish Wed 22-Mar-17 18:47:16

Surely cats are all convinced we arrange the weather especially to their demands? My little thug angel gives me death stares if I don't make it stop raining when he wants to go out. I'm expecting an AIBU on Catsnet to the effect of 'My servant care-giver refuses to switch off the rain for me when I want to go outside (and then immediately demand to come back in then want out again three minutes later), WIBU to kill them in their sleep, or would this mean I wouldn't be able to watch their funny, exasperated expressions when I refuse one type of very expensive cat food and instead demand a different one when it's 4.23 on a Sunday afternoon?'

Toddlerteaplease Wed 22-Mar-17 18:52:39

Brilliant pic Op!

Toddlerteaplease Wed 22-Mar-17 18:54:57

Owlish! I can just imagine a cat writing that.laughed out loud.

Broken11Girl Wed 22-Mar-17 18:55:46

grin Yup, cats definitely think we humans control the weather.
I also love the way Madam BrokenCat asks to go out, then sniffs the air and decides it's too cold or otherwise not to her liking. Then asks again five minutes later, and does the same thing, having decided the weather must have magically improved in said five minutes. Little furry fecker darling.

ToastByTheCoast Thu 23-Mar-17 00:00:36

If it's raining at the front door, mine stops in her tracks, shrinks back inside, then runs to the back door and miaows to try that instead. Cue total disgust and disappointment that it's raining there too!

Oldraver Thu 23-Mar-17 10:39:19

LMAO @ raining outside both doors.

Ernie will sit just inside the door making the house cold before eventually going out in the rain.

He will then run back inside get towel dried then run back outside again. He seems to loved being dried

NameNotANumber Fri 24-Mar-17 19:44:47

This was first thing this morning when I turned the light on Dcat does not want to get up and put his paw over his eyes

Toddlerteaplease Sat 25-Mar-17 15:28:44

I was gobsmacked to see both my two on the windowsill at the same time. And without any fisticuffs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now