Talk

Advanced search

Personality transplant!

(7 Posts)
StillMedusa Fri 10-Feb-17 00:20:54

My dear little Ophelia (Ophie) has always been a very timid little Maine coon..scared of her own shadow and very shy.(She is 2 years old) Suddenly over the last few weeks she has become not only a lap cat, but a demanding shouty lap cat! She yells at us to give her a lap and then yells at us if we don't keep stroking her!
While nobody can ever replace my Morpheus, the love of my life, her cuddles are finally starting to heal that awful, gaping hole in my heart. You folks will understand...

Here she is modelling our laundry basket grin

cozietoesie Fri 10-Feb-17 00:50:47

She's certainly a pretty one. ( Even if I don't envy you all the grooming. wink)

Toddlerteaplease Fri 10-Feb-17 11:16:09

What a majestic beast.i doubt she gives you much choice other than to fuss her. Mine have had several personality transplants. Always for the better.

StillMedusa Fri 10-Feb-17 15:55:55

Btw she has the grumpiest face ..but the nicest personality! And she talks all the time; we have full on conversations smile

RubbishMantra Fri 10-Feb-17 16:10:27

Aww, she's still got her awesome ear tufts! Like a Great Horned owl.

Little M has a grumpy gremlin face, but he's the happiest little soul I know.

Happy she's helping you heal after losing your Morph.

cozietoesie Fri 10-Feb-17 16:18:52

I don't think her face is grumpy, myself - at least not from that picture. More.......wistful. smile

Toddlerteaplease Fri 10-Feb-17 18:48:50

No, its not a grumpy face. It's an I am the boss in this house and you are my slaves so do what I tell you ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now