Talk

Advanced search

A Little Tootsie update

(8 Posts)
Soubriquet Mon 30-Jan-17 12:50:20

So as some of you might remember, we had Toots spayed a couple of weeks ago.

She was starting to show signs of psychosis and was getting almost impossible to control.

Well...you'll be glad to hear shes calmed down so much. She still has her moments, but she wouldn't be her if she didn't.

She's a lot more friendly and calm. And has bonded better with my Dd. She still hates my ds but she doesn't go out of her way to attack him like she used to.

She still enjoys swiping my ankles in the night though angry

Her stomach is now almost completely healed after the stupid animal pulled out a stitch and she's been out with no problems too.

Even dh thinks she's changed so much for the best. Thank god!

thecatneuterer Mon 30-Jan-17 13:03:14

That's great. How old is she?

I've told my best tales of dealing with psychotic unneutered indoor-only female cats on here a number of times, so I won't do it again. But yes, spaying indoor only cats is very important.

Soubriquet Mon 30-Jan-17 13:23:54

She will be one mid-march.

cozietoesie Mon 30-Jan-17 14:40:10

Good News. smile

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 30-Jan-17 14:46:54

Ours still ankle swipes at age 8! It's obviously lots of fun. I'm so pleased you had her done, she sounds so much happier for it.

Soubriquet Mon 30-Jan-17 14:53:08

Fun for her, not for me. I'm on guard everytime I go to the toilet now and my poor legs and ankles are like chew toys grin

But yes I'm glad she's been done. She's a lovely cat..just a bit spirited

cozietoesie Mon 30-Jan-17 15:20:30

She's still a kitten, really. She'll be happier now though. smile

LivingInMidnight Mon 30-Jan-17 17:11:34

Aw she's a pretty girl. Glad she's calmed down. Agree with cozie she's still a kitten really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now