Talk

Advanced search

Does she think I am her Mummy?

(11 Posts)
unflinchingasaphotograph Sat 28-Jan-17 22:41:54

She is standing on my tummy doing the 'treading' up and down thing and purring loudly.

Does this mean I have been accepted as her Mum? halo

(Rescue cat!)

Trustyourself2 Sat 28-Jan-17 22:51:40

Indeed, it is a most noble position to be awarded. Don't get used to it, though, you are her slave before anything.

Enjoy your little rescue.

cozietoesie Sat 28-Jan-17 22:52:24

With my lot, I'd probably assume that they wanted fed! grin

It's a mark of great trust though.

unflinchingasaphotograph Sat 28-Jan-17 22:59:17

She has food in her bowl (not that this means anything!) and she's now settled on the end of the bed. smile

Her brother is on my sofa. He's very friendly if I sit still but seems t get quite anxious if I dare move hmm smile

cozietoesie Sat 28-Jan-17 23:03:34

Where do they sleep? smile

cozietoesie Sun 29-Jan-17 00:38:20

That's the great advantage of singleton Siamese. They come to your bed, give a deep sigh, and snuggle down beside you contentedly. You're not left in doubt if they've bonded. smile

TheCakes Sun 29-Jan-17 22:34:54

Ahh Cozie, that's what my little guy does ❤

Awwlookatmybabyspider Thu 02-Feb-17 01:32:58

You've not been accepted as her mummy. You are her mummy. Congratulations on the arrival of your fur baby. I bet she's delicious.

Janey50 Thu 02-Feb-17 02:03:38

You do know a photo is compulsory on The Litter Tray?!

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 02-Feb-17 16:37:00

Yes your mum now. Mine only paddles on me.

LiefieLiefie Sun 05-Feb-17 22:11:08

Mine only paddles on me and suckles too. He was a hand reared rescue at 3 weeks old, alongside his brother.

The only way he can get himself to sleep is to paddle and suckle on me, before letting out a big sigh and falling asleep with his paws on my face.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now