Talk

Advanced search

So my naughty boy just got stuck up a huge tree

(7 Posts)
GardenGeek Mon 23-Jan-17 23:27:06

Over 7 bloody metres up a tree.

Had to park a defender underneath then a 15ft ladder on top and we still couldn't reach the branch shock

Had to get a giant net and coax it along until it was half way down the trunk and poor boy clinging on for dear life and then to get the ladder and get him from there.

So if anyone remembers me from my last threads where GardenBoy was rendered so mysteriously injured he could barely walk and couldn't jump... I think its safe to say its because he fell out of a giant tree.

Glad he's down now, but just had to let him out for a wee so now I am sitting in bed freezing with a wide open window hoping he will be back soon!

TheSilveryPussycat Tue 24-Jan-17 00:34:49

Oh blimey! I hope he learns his lesson this time - sounds like he might have used up at least one life already.

GardenGeek Tue 24-Jan-17 00:50:39

I think he's officially on 1.5 lives currently grin

Tonight counting as the .5 as it would have been awful if he had fallen.

Tbh I am not sure he's actually ever going to learn this tree lesson. After last time where he had to be x-rayed for broken hips/ spine I thought he would have learnt... and then he does this <sigh>

He obviously has a thing for the birds wink haha.

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 24-Jan-17 07:42:28

Good grief, how did you find him?.

GardenGeek Tue 24-Jan-17 19:28:46

Weird really, mothers instinct.

I just thought he would have come in and felt I had to go looking, which is weird as have never gone looking for him before.

As soon as I was down the drive and onto the street and round the corner. Me and DP could hear a meowing which we knew was our boy. It was terrifying actually as we thought he had been hit by a car and we were frantically searching the hedgerows and we couldn't see him.

Until DP luckily thought too look up.

There he was. Looking very sorry for himself and meowing his head off.

Scary because today I woke up and it was very frosty. Usually we would just leave him so I have no idea why I felt I needed to find him. He would have frozen out there if he had been stranded all night.

Lucky really lucky.

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 24-Jan-17 20:05:04

Mothers instinct, I like that a lot 💓

Has he been in today?.

GardenGeek Tue 24-Jan-17 21:44:46

grin
Yes, he's just curled up in bed between me and DP right now.

Awww I love the little ball of fur SO much. He's gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now