Talk

Advanced search

Crappy wet food and high quality biscuits what ratio?

(3 Posts)
LazySusan11 Wed 18-Jan-17 13:31:23

My 2 are once again proper little fatties, vet put them on a hills diet biscuit thing which after 3 days got turned away.

I now have 2 microchipped feeders so the greedy gits can't yaffle each other's food. Lazy girl gets given less than lazy boy as she is becoming a real porker and other than us playing with her rarely goes outside. Lazy boy is out partying all hours.

Currently fussy girl will only eat whiskas in jelly, horrible food tried to get her off it for ages, standoffs do not work! Non fussy boy eats Lily's kitchen and other good stuff.

Started giving them AATU biscuits which is apparently grain free 85% meat etc. So for weight loss do I give less biscuits or more biscuits because they're good quality and less rubbish wet food?

Weedsnseeds1 Wed 18-Jan-17 13:56:34

Biscuits are higher in calories than wet as more concentrated.

Tubbyinthehottub Wed 18-Jan-17 13:59:32

I would give less biscuits. They don't need many, especially of good ones like AATU and even though whiskas is crap, at least it'll provide some moisture. Mine has two pouches (of decent meat though) and only a table spoon or so of biscuits. He's not chubby though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now