Talk

Advanced search

The lunatics have taken over the asylum

(11 Posts)
BibiBlocksberg Thu 29-Dec-16 00:15:56

Well, that"s the end of my holiday plans of relaxing on the sofa, watching films & eating crap.....parked on the floor with numb bum listening to snoring in triplicate instead...mm

Only black & white fluffy edition is mine, gingy & black panther are his best mates from the neighbourhood..

Won't be long before I find them in the kitchen cooking themselves some Bacon after one of their lads nights out I reckon smile

Just wondered if I'm the only utterly daft sofa sacrificing slave on here (and a great excuse for a cat photo thread of course) smile

Awwlookatmybabyspider Thu 29-Dec-16 01:17:12

Ha ha. grin. You can tell your little guy and his pals rule the roost.

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 29-Dec-16 07:08:40

He's very hospitable isn't he?.

BibiBlocksberg Thu 29-Dec-16 09:31:05

Yes, isn"t he just fluffycloudland......although his royal cushion is out of bounds, much glaring & swatting ensues if the others attempt to sit there smile

Both of his mates human slaves know where they go, probably delighted to have their sofa all to themselves!

Toddlerteaplease Thu 29-Dec-16 09:51:57

gringrinjust laughed out loud. I see your master is emphasising his status as master of the house by sitting on the cushion.

BibiBlocksberg Thu 29-Dec-16 10:14:48

Oh yes, Toddlerteaplease, the cushion is his alone smile

Every day we have to have a cushion snuggle session (he pesters for it!)

Quite a handy 'device' really as you don't have your lap cut to ribbons during 'biscuit making' & you can just move sleeping cat on cushion without disturbing the snoozer & get on with other things smile

Toddlerteaplease Thu 29-Dec-16 10:23:24

Yes. One of mine will only sit on my lap if there is a cushion on it. I thought she was just odd.

BibiBlocksberg Thu 29-Dec-16 10:50:59

No, not odd at all. My previous cat was a connosiour of a fine cushion too.

This one had to be trained first but now won't sit anywhere else smile

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 29-Dec-16 12:44:56

You haven't bought two extra cushions for them?

Toddlerteaplease Thu 29-Dec-16 15:23:15

Our teenagehood cat used to curl up on our parents bed with his best friend. Several of his friends spent more time in our house than their own. My dad once went to see if best friends owner had seen Pepper, and there he was sat at the top of their stairs.

BibiBlocksberg Thu 29-Dec-16 17:26:21

Come to think of it Fluffy, I'm a crap host really. Two more cushions for visiting cats are on the shopping list smile

And an extra sofa for me smile

That"s a lovely story Toddlertea, have never had a cat who will get on with other felines so well, it"s lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now