Talk

Advanced search

Grim things cats do

(8 Posts)
Vinorosso74 Sun 27-Nov-16 10:27:05

So Vinocat joined me in the bathroom while I was cleaning my teeth and pooed in her tray. Ok she likes the company.
Scooped poo out and flushed away but poo left slight slid mark on loo (sorry if TMI). Came back in bathroom after topping litter up to see her back end in the air drinking out of loo which is still with skid mark.
I mean really, fresh bowl of water isn't that far away and loo wasn't even clean! I must have been away 30 seconds. We do normally put lid down so maybe it was the novelty but bleurgh.

Puffinitee Sun 27-Nov-16 10:49:36

Haha! Well, they lick their arses, walk through their toilets and gobble their babies' poo - I'd say they're pretty gross all around grin

blamethecat Sun 27-Nov-16 10:56:47

Small cat occasionally is sick straight after eating, old cat usually finds it before I do and eats it. envy (blurgh face)

custardy Sun 27-Nov-16 11:04:56

Piss on my bra, bedx3 and a multipack of crisps.... being a little kitten he got a chance, seems to have stopped having accidents.... also puked on the sofa and an expensive throw after eating a blueberry muffin. Thanks bud. If cat 1 had been that bad she'd have stayed an only cat...

Allergictoironing Sun 27-Nov-16 15:16:47

My Boycat is another that bolts his food & sometimes throws it up immediately, and has been known to eat it (again) with relish shortly after.

TroysMammy Sun 27-Nov-16 16:05:24

When cleaning their feet yanking at their toenails. Yuck.

BertrandRussell Sun 27-Nov-16 16:08:34

My Burmese used to bring in rabbits, stretch them out on the floor, and eat them, starting with the ears. He usually got full about half way down and left the rest. I once put my bare foot actually inside one in the dark........

RubbishMantra Sun 27-Nov-16 17:20:24

Maybe more amusing than grim, but both my (neutered) boys are serial humpers. I bought them a lovely, fluffy, cat sleeping bag, and all they want to do is shag it. Tis now known as the shag-bag.

I can't wear my fleecy onesie anymore though. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now