Overwhelmed by new kittens.

(9 Posts)
Justputyourshoesonnow Sun 27-Nov-16 07:55:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Toddlerteaplease Sun 27-Nov-16 08:10:32

Err. I think there might be something missing from your post OP? winkgringrinsmile

JustSpeakSense Sun 27-Nov-16 08:17:30

We went to RSPCA a few years ago to adopt 1 cat, they insisted we take 2 sisters (didn't want to separate etc.)

Turns out they hated each other and fought and bullied each other for years. It was hell.

They are old now, and one of them sadly died. The remaining cat is now finally happy and settled for the first time.

I think 3 kittens is too much (the vets bills alone!) I'd be really worried too.

My two cats would have been much happier in a one cat home, maybe that's just their personality.

SoupDragon Sun 27-Nov-16 08:18:25

<<awaits kitten photos>>

They are most likely perfectly fine. The vet will be able to reassure yOu tomorrow.

Justputyourshoesonnow Sun 27-Nov-16 08:22:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PlumsGalore Sun 27-Nov-16 08:25:42

Since you have just taken these from he rspca I would contact them when they reopen and tell gem your concerns, at the very least the kittens should be rechecked by their vet.

ememem84 Sun 27-Nov-16 09:23:23

Placemarking for pics of little kitten faces!!!

fingles Sun 27-Nov-16 09:35:57

I'd be more worried by the fact one of them had a sex change since you got them! grin

Toddlerteaplease Sun 27-Nov-16 10:45:26

Just speak. I was told my two were inseparable and had to go together. They are sisters but also don't like each other. A few fisitcuffs but no actual fighting. The rescue were really genuinely suprised when I told them. Though I suspect the bigger one would break her heart if anything happened to her little sister. I'd love to have three cats!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now