Sick Day!

(6 Posts)
RubbishMantra Sun 20-Nov-16 21:19:24

I've got the dreaded shingles, and Little M's snuggled up to me all day. Occasional contented wuffly noises, and extended leg stretching, to extract maximum warmth of tootsies from his human.

There will be some manic wall of death/Parkouring later, after his day of empathy, I'm sure.

I have to put the bins out and eat, but don't want to disturb Little Lord Comfiness! He's actually gripping the duvet with his little hands if I try to get out of the pit.

Cats can't catch shingles off humans can they? <paranoid>

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 20-Nov-16 21:32:03

No I think you're ok, poor you though having shingles. You must feel awful.

RubbishMantra Sun 20-Nov-16 21:49:48

Yeah, started with back-ache, but it didn't register. Now am pumping out heat like a boiler, and those horrid blistery bumps. I usually only get it behind the ears, but now it's migrated to the back of my neck. Apart from that, I feel OK, Fluffy.

Little M's just emerged from underneath the duvet, looking very pink behind the ears = HotCat.

PosiePootlePerkins Sun 20-Nov-16 21:53:56

Bless Little M keeping you company, sorry to hear about your shingles. Get well soonflowers

RubbishMantra Mon 21-Nov-16 21:12:38

Thank you Posie. Little M's presented me with a couple of soggy leaves today, the little sweet-pea.

Potentialmadcatlady Mon 21-Nov-16 22:45:29

Aw hope you get better soon..hugs from me and my cats

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now