Talk

Advanced search

The joys....

(6 Posts)
Lolimax Sat 12-Nov-16 07:46:45

I thought I'd share my morning with you. I dared to have a lie-in this morning. Tetley thought it was a rubbish idea and woke me up by getting stuck behind the beside drawers having knocked everything off. We all (dogs also now awake) went downstairs) and I put the dogs out and fed said cat his morning chicken. Dogs in, cat out but through the door as he decided he couldn't possibly work the cat flap today.
Dogs and I back up to bed, cuppa and MN. 10 minutes later in storms Tetley complaining very loudly that it's raining and comes to me soaking wet. Cuddles up purring, pushes one dog out the way and I now have a cat sized wet patch on the bed but all 3 have gone back to sleep and I'm wide awake.
Oh, the joys!

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 12-Nov-16 08:24:32

Lie ins are a thing of the past here too, even on holiday I wake at 7am.

Toddlerteaplease Sat 12-Nov-16 08:34:46

Feeling very smug here. My girls never wake me up and will just come and quietly snuggle up with me for cuddles. gringringrin

Papergirl1968 Sat 12-Nov-16 10:46:07

Dcat wanted his breakfast at 5.30. Howled off and on, bit my nose, pulled my hair by walking across the pillows, sat on my chest, clawed the covers back...I got up. Eventually.
School days of course he is still snoozing at 7.15,when I have my shower!

Toddlerteaplease Sat 12-Nov-16 16:06:52

Was on nights last night. 10 min before my alarm off today (how do they know?) both came on to the bed for cuddles. They both sat on me at the same time. Never happened before! One on my legs and the other on my arm and shoulder. Couldn't get up on time as couldn't move!

ghostyslovesheets Sat 12-Nov-16 19:45:07

Bernard attempted to wake me at 6am for food by sitting on my face and biting my feet (not at the same time)

when this failed the 4 of them decided it would be fun to run up and down the stairs until I got up (think small elephants stampeding)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now