Talk

Advanced search

Meet Lil

(9 Posts)
RhubarbCrumbled Sat 12-Nov-16 05:59:18

She arrived at my house about 2 months ago and hasn't left since. She was tired and hungry (I had to rescue her from the bin more than once as I refused to feed her for the first few weeks) and would be on the doorstep as soon as we arrived home even after 4 days away. I checked all over the neighbourhood for her home and scanned for a chip but no luck. The vet has put her at around 8 months so we're assuming unspayed and unvaccinated.

So she's now officially moved in. And we all couldn't be happier, especially Lil!

phoebe2016 Sat 12-Nov-16 06:06:48

Aww she is beautiful! Well done for rescuing her. I love cats, so much less work than dogs who insist on constant attention (we have both) lol smile

thecatneuterer Sat 12-Nov-16 10:20:44

It's lovely that you took her in. So you haven't had her spayed yet?

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 12-Nov-16 10:25:52

Poor girl, she must've been so cold & hungry. I hate the myth that cats can fend for themselves. My Bengal would starve if he had to look after himself.

Yy to spaying. We had an ex breeding queen once who went into season. 24 years later I can still remember the noise 😳

It's about £50 around here to spay, sometimes they roll the vaccinations & microchip into a new kitten package.

RhubarbCrumbled Sat 12-Nov-16 21:42:55

She's gorgeous and very cuddly although going a bit nutty with being house bound. She's being spayed at the beginning of December as the vet wants to get her vaccinated first then spay. And there's no way she's going out to get pregnant!

BantyCustards Sat 12-Nov-16 21:44:18

She's a beautiful little cat and obviously knows which side her bread is buttered on!

Congrats

ToujeoQueen Sat 12-Nov-16 21:47:01

She's lovelysmile

Penfold007 Sat 12-Nov-16 21:47:33

Welcome Lil, Pengirl sends her love

iloveeverykindofcat Sun 13-Nov-16 07:05:46

She's lovely! And so clever to get herself rescued grin. Thank you for taking her in.

Fluffy my Abyssinian cross, normally quite a quiet cat, went into heat at 5 months. I have never heard anything like it before or since. The sound was piercing, and fairly constant for the first 2-3 days.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now