Talk

Advanced search

Siamese fix

(17 Posts)
FunSponge82 Tue 18-Oct-16 21:26:51

Hi everyone,
I lost my boy nearly two weeks ago in a rta and I am missing him beyond words.
I was new to the breed when I got my boy and I am hooked! They are THE most loveable, loyal, playful clowns.
We are currently living with relatives while we find our next house and not in a position to get a new addition and I feel a little lost without my lil buddy.
Show me your gorgeous trouble makers I need a Siamese/Balinese fix.

cozietoesie Tue 18-Oct-16 21:42:28

I couldn't have a decent night's sleep without a furry body stretched next to me. I know how you feel.

Mind you, it could take you months to find a new one. How long have you got before the next house? wink

FunSponge82 Wed 19-Oct-16 14:04:38

How long is a piece of string cozie... we haven't even found a house yet so no furry addition for me any time soon.
So hard not having a Siamese (or any cat) when you're so used to having one sad

cozietoesie Wed 19-Oct-16 14:44:26

I take it that the relatives are not......amenable to you acquiring a cat?

FunSponge82 Wed 19-Oct-16 14:54:35

They would probably say yes.... but when I think back to the crazy, tear-arsing times he had round the house...over the sofa... under cushions... behind curtains, up curtains.. up stairs... down the stairs etc etc when he was a kitten I think they would immediately regret their decision and it's not fair to put their furniture at risk! Much to my disappointment
I am furiously scouring rightmove to find somewhere and quickly

LetitiaCropleysCookbook Wed 19-Oct-16 14:54:46

Ah, sorry you lost your boy. This one's not mine, just a google pic, but lovely! flowers

Frenchfemme Wed 19-Oct-16 15:11:02

I believe there is a Siamese breed rescue that re-homes adult Siamese cats, so no mad kitten phase. Just saying...

FunSponge82 Wed 19-Oct-16 15:41:24

French... I would love to but I need a youngster as my existing cat won't accept/tolerate an older one sad

Siamesemmy Fri 21-Oct-16 23:22:22

My little soulmate . Always had Siamese and these two are wonderful they are 1 and 4 years old smile

cozietoesie Fri 21-Oct-16 23:26:38

Seal points?

Lovely anyway. smile

TheRainbowAlpacalypse Sat 22-Oct-16 16:23:19

My 3 year old female smile

cozietoesie Sat 22-Oct-16 22:05:14

Firstcat was a sealpoint. All of these pictures are bringing back some great memories. smile

devilinme Sat 22-Oct-16 23:46:15

Here's my Seal point & my oriental. Both boys.
I grew up with Siamese, best cats in the world

devilinme Sat 22-Oct-16 23:53:01

Here they are together, haven't known each other long - my Seal was missing nearly 2 months. Horrendous experience and I couldn't bear not having one around so got the kitten

cozietoesie Sat 22-Oct-16 23:55:57

He's taking the 'interloper' well. smile (All of my Siamese have been natural singletons, I fear.)

FunSponge82 Mon 24-Oct-16 14:18:57

awwwwwww thanks everyone! They are so blummin lovely! <3

Still find myself getting very teary at the silliest things. I miss my him so much. I don't think I've been affected by the loss of a pet as much as this before. Even now, nearly 3 weeks later, I'm getting a lump in my throat as a I type.

If only we could turn back the clock. :'(

maisiejones Mon 24-Oct-16 21:07:30

This is my lovely boy, Max. Sadly, pts in March at age 17. I love Siamese and have been owned by them for more than forty years. He was my fifth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now