Should I report?

(4 Posts)
Inyournightdress Tue 11-Oct-16 16:15:07

Being a cat owner myself I've always felt quite strongly about feline welfare. I've lived in my current home for almost 18 months now. On the same road is a towerblock with those big floor to ceiling windows for each flat. When I first moved in I noticed on the third floor one of the flats had a few kittens and I remember thinking how cute they were as they played with the curtain. As the weeks went past unnoticed the kittens getting bigger then evanutqly stopped seeing them and just saw two big cats sat in the window sunbathing. However over the past eighteen months I've noticed the flat having kittens again on two other occasions, about six to eight months apart from each other. I'm no worried that they are either overbreeding their cats to sell them or that the cats are just being allowed to breed over and over with no concerns about lack of space. The flags don't look very big and obviously because they are on the third floor these cats are not going outside. Do you think I would be jumping the gun to report them to the rspca?

Wolfiefan Tue 11-Oct-16 16:16:21

If they are fed and not requiring medical treatment then I don't think the RPSCA will do much.

Mybeardeddragonjustdied2016 Tue 11-Oct-16 16:17:37

Is it rented? Maybe you could report them as running a business kitten farming?

Wolfiefan Tue 11-Oct-16 16:18:56

If they look underfed or are missing fur they might be interested. Or if there are so many or they property is in such a state that it's hazardous.
If it's council then they might not be impressed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now