Talk

Advanced search

Cat waking people up in morning *Cozietosie*

(4 Posts)
SuperFlyHigh Sat 08-Oct-16 10:59:30

Question for cozietosie or another Siamese expert...

So my half Siamese Felix is 2 and a half, he has been waking up some mornings today 6am and miaows very loudly to go out...

Sometimes he is quiet if you say firmly "stop it" but sometimes he ignores that. Don't want to shut him in another room but he sleeps in my room and wakes the flatmate up...

He is a trial bless him!

bonzo77 Sat 08-Oct-16 11:04:39

Not a Siamese expert. But my moggy does this. A litter tray and a feeder thing on a timer set for early in the morning (5.30) helps.

cozietoesie Sat 08-Oct-16 11:07:10

No expert. wink

When you say 'out' do you mean out of the room? And a couple of things. When is he normally fed and where is his tray? smile

SuperFlyHigh Sat 08-Oct-16 11:23:59

ah ok right he is normally fed downstairs (split level maisonette) and has 2 trays 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. Locked in at night.

He means "out" of the house with his cruel owner grin and spends most of the day out (fighting, dominating etc!)

bonzo not hungry at all (eats 2 hours after I have fed him, I think), uses litter tray. Think he wants to "mark his scent" early. He is neutered.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now