Talk

Advanced search

Would your cat kill you if they had a chance? (Lighthearted!)

(30 Posts)
Twogoats Sun 02-Oct-16 18:36:36

Because I'm pretty sure mine would. Sometimes he watches me for hours, with a look of intense hatred, as if he's planning my murder... He has randomly attacked me a few times too...

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 02-Oct-16 21:06:04

Oh yes, totally see it happening.

Wolfiefan Sun 02-Oct-16 21:07:49

Fluffy.
flowers
Was lovely to know you.
Mine don't want to kill me. They are just plotting world domination and a way to enslave all humans.
<Must buy more dreamies!>
Their mind control. Who can resist?!

TheWeeBabySeamus1 Sun 02-Oct-16 21:09:27

My sister had a cat and he would have definitely had me given the opportunity. He used to circle me when she left the room, and if I tried to leave do a really scary hiss and bare his teeth. The minute sister walked back in the room he'd stroll away, oh so casually, and act like nothing had happened. angrygrin

shouldwestayorshouldwego Sun 02-Oct-16 21:11:09

Dboy cat wouldn't because he is a gentleman and I am his favourite. Dgirl cat would, if she were actually capable of hunting and killing someone, especially if she could force me to rewrite my will to leave her my blanket. There are a number of blankets around, but it has to be my blanket. She is most annoyed with me when I want my blanket it is a nice blanket .

Arfarfanarf Sun 02-Oct-16 21:12:36

Of course not.
It would take her too long to train up a replacement servant.

She does bite me if i am too slow getting up to give her her dinner.

And im fairly sure that if i dropped down dead she'd eat my face.

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Sun 02-Oct-16 21:13:04

I chat to the cats when they give me the 'looks could kill' look and tell them in a sing song voice that "angry cats need the most hugs". DH give me a look as if to say I have a death wish. I probably do grin

FoxesOnSocks Sun 02-Oct-16 21:14:15

Hmm I don't think so; he's a bit of a softy. Though I don't doubt he'd eat me if I died and was there for more than a day.

Natsku Sun 02-Oct-16 21:15:41

Charlie wouldn't kill me, she loves me too much. She'd torture me a bit though.

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Sun 02-Oct-16 21:19:29

Do you think cats just generally have a resting bitch face, hence the murderous look but really they're thinking about where to sunbathe next/which paw they're going to groom/whats for dinner?

Sparklingbrook Sun 02-Oct-16 21:21:19

No. I have one of those needy types. grin

cozietoesie Sun 02-Oct-16 21:48:31

Mine have far too much fun keeping me long term on a tight leading rein and making me do things. Murder would be far too quick for them. grin

PosiePootlePerkins Sun 02-Oct-16 22:16:22

Arf grin

RubbishMantra Sun 02-Oct-16 23:38:14

MCat used to get that murderous look in his eye, and launch himself at my completely still crossed legged (lotus position) knee.Mysteriously he doesn't do it anymore, now DH isn't here, and he knows I'm his sole guardian/provider.

He still strikes like a snake if over-stimulated.

Little M just does pretend bites.

They'd eat me if I died and had no food though, and I think MCat would take the first nibble. Could be wrong though....

Here's Little M shielding his eyes from MCat's first chomp.

Lookinatu Sun 02-Oct-16 23:40:47

Mine wouldn't kill me but go for the big toe while he bites it he eyes up the other foot.

Toddlerteaplease Mon 03-Oct-16 04:37:12

Mine wouldn't normally, but after playing the balancing game I think she just might. The ginger one and the white/ ginger one belong to a friend and they definitely have murderous intentions!

CatsTats Mon 03-Oct-16 08:57:32

BCat no as he only likes me, dh, and dc he probably would confusedgrin

Gcat would no ones safe around ginger cat .

Toddlerteaplease Thu 06-Oct-16 17:51:39

The black ones sister. Is clearly plotting my death. My days are numbered!

HerRoyalNotness Thu 06-Oct-16 17:57:54

One of ours would. I'll turn around and he'll be sitting the corner of the room staring at me. He also lies in wait outside my bedroom door in the morning. he has a particular look on his face that just says "I'm waiting for the opportune moment"

cozietoesie Thu 06-Oct-16 18:17:54

Strewth, Toddler. Those are baleful eyes!

hollinhurst84 Fri 07-Oct-16 20:04:39

Nope. Ollie would miss blinking and gazing adoringly at me
Stable cat however is plotting world domination. She had her paws around my neck and I felt the need to start praying before she sunk her claws in

MycatsaPirate Fri 07-Oct-16 20:11:50

hollin yes but you keep cheating on Ollie. And you put wet stuff on his face. I'd tread carefully if I were you!!

None of mine would kill me. I am the one that feeds them all and buys the treats.

I'm not sure DP is safe though.

hollinhurst84 Fri 07-Oct-16 20:16:49

I gave him a cheese dreamie so all is forgiven wink
Currently he's sat on my hip kneading me which is rather painful!

MycatsaPirate Sat 08-Oct-16 19:25:50

Ah dreamies ... the one thing guaranteed to bring them round from a grump grin

I love Ollie's updates on fb. He makes me laugh. Silver has so much in common with him but she's a grumpy faced little mare with every other cat. She also gets insanely jealous if the other cats come near me and she wiggles inbetween me and dp in bed too.

hollinhurst84 Sat 08-Oct-16 19:33:04

He is an absolute eejit grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now